About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New! Pillars of Destiny v8.x updates and Q&A modules

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
Detailed Menu for Pillars of Destiny Report
===========================================
Due to the complexity of the Pillars of Destiny, we have re-organised the Pillars reports into a menu interface so that you will at a glance be able to access all the various related, bonus and public beta releases of each report from a menu.
It separates the features you have access to based on whether you are a Premium user or a Standard user.
Each link will be accompanied with a brief explanation of what that report does. This would make it easier for you as well as to allow us to add in more modules for explaining the report.
Version 8.x Q&A modules
=======================
In addition, to expand the understanding of the report, we will be adding new analysis modules as Question and Answers modules.
These modules are specific modules which will extract all necessary information from a full Pillars of Destiny Chart or any related information and provide only the analysis pertaining to the question asked without any added complexity of the full report.
All detailed Q&A report generated will be based on the v8.x public release module which will provide you with the most detailed and accurate analysis.
The first of the module which is related to the Pillars of Destiny v8.x has been added free for Premium users is:-
Qn: What is my personal Feng Shui Element?
The aim of these Q&A modules is to answer specific questions without the complexity or details of the full Pillars of Destiny report.
I have refined, enhanced and added a detailed explanation and notes to each section of the report which will provide you with the understanding.
More of such modules will be added to the various report so that it assist users to answering frequently asked questions in their chart.
These modules will be made available as separate purchasable mini-report.
Some of the other Q&A modules to be released:-
These modules may take analysis from various components (pillars, eight house, flying star, personal stars, five element cures, etc)
(The Questions are still subjected to be changed.)
Some Example of modules being developed:-
Qn: What should my career / job be?
Qn: How/What should I do to improve my career / wealth?
Qn: How should I bring my elements in harmony (to avoid illness/improve personal luck/marriage/wealth)?
Qn: What is the most auspicious/inauspicious dates (year/months/dates) for me (marriage/ career)?
Qn: What is my most suitable partner?
Qn: What are the elements lacking in my life?
& more commonly asked questions.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Sponsored Link