About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Positions for Sales Person

myfs_92708

Hi There,

I have recently changed job and is happy that I am sitting in a work position good for me. A few questions I need to ask :

1) under the free report column where we generate our suitable working position, the arrow is meant as a direction where we should be facing?

2) can we also use this same report as a good reference position when we negotiate business dealings at a customer's place?

3) I have a few Fortune Cats. Is there a right and wrong of placing them in the office?

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Benjamin,

Please refer to the attached sample report.

Sample
Conversion of Date of Birth:

• Solar Calendar: 17 Oct 1980 between 1.00 p.m. to 2.59 p.m.
  • Lunar Calendar: 1980, 9th month, 9 day, between 1.00 p.m. to 2.59 p.m.

In this example, the arrow shows the direction, he should be facing. Thus his best work directions are:

Sitting facing Direction: North-East
Exact Degree: 22.5 to 67.4
Description: This is your Prosperity direction

or Sitting facing
Direction: South-West
Exact Degree: 202.5 to 247.4
Description: This is your Excellent direction.

Yes, the arrow shows the direction, one should face, when sitting down to work or study.

When negotiating deals, one can use this principle i.e. in this sample, this male person should be sitting facing NE (Prosperity) or SW (Excellent) directions.

Please note that the "Fortune Cats" DOES NOT originate from China i.e. it is not a "Chinese invention". The origins of the "lucky fortune cats" comes from Japan. And in some Japanese establishments is placed at the display window to welcome guests into their (Japanese) shops.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Hi There,

I have recently changed job and is happy that I am sitting in a work position good for me. A few questions I need to ask :

1) under the free report column where we generate our suitable working position, the arrow is meant as a direction where we should be facing?

2) can we also use this same report as a good reference position when we negotiate business dealings at a customer's place?

3) I have a few Fortune Cats. Is there a right and wrong of placing them in the office?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net