About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House facing south

Dear cecil,

I am new to flying star feng shui, hope you able to clear my doubt. thanks in advance!

House with main door facing S2, building face south

1. Changing from period 7 to period 8
For HDB flat, if myunitgone tru major renovation but not the whole building. am i right to say that my unit is period 8 but the building still period 7? how does it affect each other?

2. main door South M8 B3 W8, any comment on this combination if owners are belong to fire element?if the color of the wall in this sector is light yellow + white is it all right? should or should not activate mountain or water star?

3. bedroom 1 - East M2 B6 W5. any advise as the 2/5 combination will cause illness and misfortune. any cures?

4. bedroom 2 - SE M3 B7 W4. if a strong water person sleep here is it all right? is light green color suitable for this room?

5. living room SW - M1 B5 W6 how the base star 5 affect the mountain and water star?

6. Kitchen West - M6 B1 W1 any comments on this?stove belong to fire but base and water stars belong to water, will it clash? any cures?

Very much appreciate if you can reply me soon.!

Thanks !

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

In general, you have mentioned that your interior of your apartment has been changed to a Period 8 apartment. But your exterior is still considered a Period 7 block.

Ideally, of course that the exterior of the building gets a good new coat of paint. And often, many blocks should have been painted by the 5th or 6th or at least the 7th year that it is in.

If so, there is no issue since your home (block and apartment) have at least a new coat of paint).

The other senario is to do a proper Flying Star chart. As flying star chart looks at the frontage: it is good that also often, the home should not be stuffy and if possible, the whole home should be well ventilated. This is to encourage qi into the home.

Goodness me! Your other questions are more like asking me to do a full Feng Shui audit by listing out each sectors stars.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net