About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

metal door knocker

i have a horse door knocker made of metal, since i'm doing some home improvements right now, i decided to install it in my powder room as hand towel holder, to give the decor a little story

the powder room is located in the children & creativity area of my house, and i know metal symbols are good here, but i am worried about the horse .... pls, i need advice, are horses good or bad in the children & creativity area? thank you ....... and more power

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

In my opinion, no issue with having a horse door knocker. In the past, also horses were highly revered.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Anonymous wrote:

i have a horse door knocker made of metal, since i'm doing some home improvements right now, i decided to install it in my powder room as hand towel holder, to give the decor a little story

the powder room is located in the children & creativity area of my house, and i know metal symbols are good here, but i am worried about the horse .... pls, i need advice, are horses good or bad in the children & creativity area? thank you ....... and more power

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net