About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Ba Zi (Strong Fire)

Dear Master,

I amunderstrong fire... and my favourable elements are earth and water and favourable wealth element is metal. I am wondering if crystals could help? Wonder if having Citrine Bracelet For Wealth Luck (Yellow Colour - Earth Element) and Natural Blue Lace Agate(Light Blue Colour - Water Element) could help? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank You.

Vincent

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Vincent,

Vincent Yong wrote:
I amunderstrong fire... and my favourable elements are earth and water and favourable wealth element is metal. I am wondering if crystals could help? Wonder if having Citrine Bracelet For Wealth Luck (Yellow Colour - Earth Element) and Natural Blue Lace Agate(Light Blue Colour - Water Element) could help? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank You.

But if it is of certain element or material or colour, it can still be related to the five element and thus used to help boost your own luck.

So far you are relating it to colour, so that is correct if based on the colour.

For crystals or any precious stones (Gemstones), you can also determine the type of stones as an indicator:-

Garnet = Fire
Amethyst = Fire
Aquamarine = Water
Diamond = Metal
Emerald = Wood
Pearl = Metal
Ruby = Fire
Peridot = Wood
Sapphire = Fire
Opal = Earth
Topa = Earth
Turquoise = Water

I really do not know those item look or what material it is made of, so hard to tell you for sure what elements it contains. But the colours you have mentioned seems to be correct. Likelyhood it is also some form of metal as it is in form of bracelet that holds it is made of that material. So it can be a mixed element. ie Metal+Earth for the Citrine Bracelet etc.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee