About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My question is which unit should be a better choice? If i choose 2 unit with balcony and all windows facing the TPE but the door facing behind, will i have missed opportunity?

falar

There are 2 type of units of a HDB flat facing a straight Expressway(TPE). 1 is main door facing the TPE in front with the windows and balcony behind with no view on TPE whereas the 2 is the opposite. My question is which unit should be a better choice? If i choose 2 unit with balcony and all windows facing the TPE but the door facing behind, will i have missed opportunity?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Buck Seng,
Thanks for posting your message.
Frankly, the hardest to reply are messages related to Shapes and Form especially if one is not physically present to comment.
This is many things can be missed out e.g. especially whether the TPE follows towards the house in a curved manner inwards or outwards. In addition, the height of the flat and many more relating to the dragon and tiger elements etc...
Therefore, I sincerely hope you understand that it is not fair for me to make a comment unless one is physically there. Shapes and Form assessment is unlike other questions posted here where it is about concepts etc...
Other than Shapes and Form School, you should also consider e.g. the Eight House Theory at http://www.geomancy.net/fs/house1.htm to see how suitable each of the house is in relation to you. Pay particular attention to the death / disaster intangible force and how each member can `stay' in a particular house.
Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to answer your question.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 9/19/99 8:55:12 PM, Anonymous wrote:
There are 2 type of units of a
HDB flat facing a straight
Expressway(TPE). 1 is main
door facing the TPE in front
with the windows and balcony
behind with no view on TPE
whereas the 2 is the opposite.
My question is which unit
should be a better choice? If