About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Happy new year to everybody!!!!!I have 2 questions.First,I even paid for my son's Bazi reading and I was told that His self-element is strong yin wood.Well....i just wanted a second opinion about his for pillars and ....,I was told that his element is weak,not too weak but still weak yin wood.So I am wondering how is it after all,weak or strong or ......So i am askink for some help,his DOB is 25 of february 2006,at00:51 minutes,rat hours,born in NeW-YORK,USA.The second question i will ask tommorow,it is midnight here in Romania were I am visiting my parents and....I got very sleepy.Thank you very much!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Delia,

delia diaconu wrote:
Happy new year to everybody!!!!!I have 2 questions.First,I even paid for my son's Bazi reading and I was told that His self-element is strong yin wood.Well....i just wanted a second opinion about his for pillars and ....,I was told that his element is weak,not too weak but still weak yin wood.So I am wondering how is it after all,weak or strong or ......So i am askink for some help,his DOB is 25 of february 2006,at00:51 minutes,rat hours,born in NeW-YORK,USA.The second question i will ask tommorow,it is midnight here in Romania were I am visiting my parents and....I got very sleepy.Thank you very much!

To be frank, I do not know how detailedwas your ba zi done when the person who told that his element is weak. So I have no comments on that. I can only tell you why we assess it as strong.

Frankly, the best way to determine if you are weak or strong, is by doing an equation of the favourable and unfavourable elements after considering all the combinations/clashes and You can't go wrong if you break it up to percentage to see clearly why it is so.

Your son is born on Wood day. So the main element is wood. So what favours wood? Also, the strengthen of the element will impact how weak or strong each element is:-

Favourable elements (25%+27%=52%):

• Water (as it WaterhelpsWood to grow)
    -You have 3 weak water which represents 25%

• Wood (as it add strengthen to Wood)
    - You have 2 Strongest woot which represents 27%

Unfavourable elements (22%+2%=24%):

• Metal (destroy your wood)
    - You have 4 weakest Metal which represents 22%

• Earth (destroy your favourable water element)
    - You have 1 extremely weak earth which represents 2%

Fire element is neutral as it exhaust your wood (weaking it), and destroy Metal (which helps you). So if you must add, you need to add to both your favourable and unfavourable. So it cancels it's own effects out.

So since you have more favourable (52%) vs unfavourable (24%). Which is a 28% more. So you are clearly a Strong Wood rather than weak wood.

So once you are determined as a Strong Wood, that makes Fire/Earth/Metal as your favourable element. Earth is your most favourable element simply because you have only 2% of it. Next will between Fire and Metal as you have 22% of it. So your most favourable element is Earth, followed by Fire or Metal element.

For your unfavourable elements, you are strong because of more Wood (27%) rather Water (25%). As at now, you have sufficient of these elements. So you should avoid having more water/wood until you have suffficient of Earth/Fire/Metal. Once you have sufficient of Earth/Fire/Metal.

You see the goal is to attain a perfect balance of exactly 20% of each of the five element. I can say about your son's chart, is overall it is well balanced. All the percentage is about 22+% with exception of Earth (2%). So that means that basically, what the child lack is Earth.

But don't forget, as you add earth, your earth percentage will increase, but other element percentage will also decrease. Also, depending on which period, your percentage of the five element will also change from period to period. So sometimes you need more of one element, other times you may need a little of the other elements. o just adding earth alone will not be enough. Which is why you need to add more Earth, with a little of Fire and Metal. Only then will your chart be balanced.

So that is why your son is a Strong Wood as opposed to weak Wood. At least this has been how our website has been assessing the different ba zi charts and why we say it is weak or strong.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center Applied Feng Shui Research Research

• Staff

Dear Delia,

delia diaconu wrote:
Woul he get along very well wth a sister wich self-element would be strong earth?

Under the five element compatibility analysis:-

Strong Woodvs Strong Earth (sister).

Strong wood helps to keep the sister's strong earth from being too strong. So it is favourable to her.

Strong Earth is wood's wealth. So this means that your son's sister is his wealth element. So again this is favourable.

So I have to say that the five element compatibility should be ok. Of course, when it comes to relationship between each other no matter how compatible, some conflicts may still arise from time to time. But in general, both benefit from each other's company. So compatibility is good.

For any relationship, there is always a binding or common element that can help to improve the relationship. In this case, it would be metal element to help minimise any confilcts and improve harmony. The rest depends on the human luck factor (ie both person must be able to give and take to maintain the harmony).

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Master, Delia,

Sorry for my interuption. Haven luck + Earth luck + Human luck contribution to one's life. Does it mean under the five element compatibility analysis, when both bazi compatibility is goodso both are banefit each other (33%). However, the rest is depend on human luck which is 33%?

On the other hand, if both bazicompatibility is not good (say a goat and a ox)does is mean the relationship will still possible but depend how good is the human luck factor?

I have seen an ox married a goat and a rat married hourse does it mean the bazi compatibility is 100% no good?

regards

Jianrong