About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New! My Feng Shui Managment

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
We have been rather busy with several back-end development and front end improvement to the site.
From now onwards, we have unified the the online reports, online courses & online bookstore into "My Feng Shui" account. (Which is your own personalised Feng Shui centre to access tools and services available at Geomancy.Net)
This would make it easier for users as you will not be confused by the various names previous called. So from now onwards, you only need to remember:-
1. My Feng Shui Account
2. Geomancy-Forum Account
My Feng Shui Account
====================
A. Majority of the site has been given a face-lift. This means that the site is more pleasing and easier to access from one-point to another.
B. REPORT MENU - New enhancements has been done to make generating of reports very much easier:-
The reports will pop-up in a new window to allow you to regenerate another without having to re-list the reports menus.
I) Personal Self - allows you to generate all personal related reports from one unified screen.
II) Home/Office House - allows you to generate all house related reports from one unified screen.
III) Auspicious Date - allows you to generate all dates related reports from one unified screen.
IV) Online Help Wiz - provides you with related question tagged to each report name which will make it easier for you to know which report to use.
V) List All - gives you the old interface which you can have access to all the reports using the previous old menu.
(Currently some reports such as comparison and more still needs to go to this list to access. As we are still sorting the reports to the respective screens).
However, most of the online reports are already available via the Personal Self or House menu.
---------------------------------------------
This change is necessary as there are more reports and sub-reports available and the old interface was catered to individual reports rather than to assessing a large group of personal and houses.
Thus, this new layout will allow quick access to generating all the reports for an individual.
This will also to prepare for the launch of various new reports and even easier to understand reports!
We apologise if some of the links in the Online Help Wiz is still uncompleted. Also, some pages still have to the old interface which we are busy updating and fine-tuning.
However, users will find the new site easier, nicer and more user-friendly to use.
Thank you for all your valuable feedback and support!
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Sponsored Link