About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dear Master,

I would like to ask a question on career. And would like to go into a career that enhance the weath.

In my report, it states that :

Analysis

According to your Pillars, you will not completely enjoy this wealth unless you enhance yourself with Wood.

This type of Career is not recommended unless you are in constant contact with Wood.

Metal Elements Related Career
    Accountancy, Banking, Coin mintage, Entertainment, Finance, Hardware, Investment, Jewelry, Loans, Management Consultancy, Mechanical Engineering, Money, Organisation, Perfume, Politics, Railway , etc

What does "In constant contact with Wood" mean?

It says, unless I can enhance myself with "Wood", then only I can enjoy this wealth (Metal Related Career).

How can I enhance myself with wood - as far as career is concerned? e.g. house decorated with "Wood" related color, house facing "Wood" direction etc ?

Please advise.

Regards,

Ken

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
What does "In constant contact with Wood" mean?

Anonymous wrote:
It says, unless I can enhance myself with "Wood", then only I can enjoy this wealth (Metal Related Career).

Generally, in order to control the wealth elements, you first need to be strong. So for example, if you are a weak wood, and Metal is your wealth element. In order for you to control your wealth, you first need to be a Strong Wood. To become a strong wood, this means having more water and wood element to strengthen your weak wood.

So that is why when it says you need to be in contact with wood, this means you element is not strong enough.

Anonymous wrote:
How can I enhance myself with wood - as far as career is concerned? e.g. house decorated with "Wood" related color, house facing "Wood" direction etc ?

A person's ba zi can be improved from having a suitable career/colour/house facing/people around you. You can refer to this link about five element and relationship.

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

The more areas that falls under your favourable element, the more your weak element is improved. Thus, you will then be able to have a career with wealth.

So if you are a weak wood, then having more water (ie staying north facing house, blue/black colour decor/clothings etc).

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research