About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Place suitable for tattoo according to feng shui?!

myfs_129490

I wanted to get information, how should i choose a spot for placing tattoo. I wonder if there are some feng shui rules, advices, maybe some suitable tattoos also. I'm not informed about this at all, so i really want to learn more, where to place it, how should it look like, what might bring to me, cause I'll have it all of my life on my body. I thought of the possibility for placing rising phoenix on my back, that is the idea that a have it for know...
Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ivana,

Ivana Artemis wrote:
I wanted to get information, how should i choose a spot for placing tattoo. I wonder if there are some feng shui rules, advices, maybe some suitable tattoos also. I'm not informed about this at all, so i really want to learn more, where to place it, how should it look like, what might bring to me, cause I'll have it all of my life on my body. I thought of the possibility for placing rising phoenix on my back, that is the idea that a have it for know... Thank you in advance.

Frankly, tattoos are more commonly associated with gangsters especially in singapore during the 1950's, 1960's and 1970s. So it already have a negative image taggedtoit. You see just like why people have bad impression on number say 4 = die, when most think about tatoo it often relates to something bad or illegal.

In feng shui, you want to have more good influence than bad influence, so naturally, tattoo would also be viewed as having bad influence. Even though, recent tattoos are being viewed as a personalisedart form.

So if you ask my personal opinion, I would have to say that a tattoo is more likely to havea negative feng shui impact rather than positive one.So not advisable from feng shui point of view.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research