About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Period 8 , HDB roof repairs etc..

myfs_131399

Dear Cecil

In my neighbourhood, the Govt has started roof repairs to HDB flats and soon an entire block's external facade will be repainted. Walls of common areas eg corridors, stairwells, lobby, etc will also be given a fresh coat of paint. Will these measures be sufficientto changemy flat from Period 7 to Period 8 especially if I do not renovate my unitor repaint myunit's ceiling in one session?

My flat facing is SW2. If changed to Period 8, my water star #8 flies to my master bedroom's toilet where it would be wasted. I actually prefer to remain at Period 7 because my #8 water star is in the living room.

What is chi of Period 8?Some website advised if you cannot change the period of your flat you can welcome the chi of period 8 by opening a window in NW. Can the chi of period 8 alter the natal chart's flying stars?

From 4 Feb 2008, I will have all the earth flying stars in my South corner ie #2, #5 and #8 (WS).Will #8 overrule #2 and #5 so that no cures are necessary? Should I put water to weaken Fire of South so there is less earth produced? If I put metal, will Fire melt the metal rendering it useless for curing earth? Is there a way to cure #2 and #5 without hurting #8?

Awaiting your wise clarifications.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Fundamentally, what is Qi?

Qi is invisible and cannot be ordinarily detected by any instrutment (although in Hong Kong, they do sell some of these products purporting to be qi detectors)

Anonymous wrote:
In my neighbourhood, the Govt has started roof repairs to HDB flats and soon an entire block's external facade will be repainted. Walls of common areas eg corridors, stairwells, lobby, etc will also be given a fresh coat of paint. Will these measures be sufficientto changemy flat from Period 7 to Period 8 especially if I do not renovate my unitor repaint myunit's ceiling in one session?

However, many of us have learned or read that we can beneifit by activating or neutralising bad qi.

Thus, Flying Star Feng Shui is thus widely used as one of the means of working out the qi flow.

In my opinion, many FS practitioner still feel that although a fresh coat of paint of the block's external facade has been repainted, but to many practitioners, the building does not automatically fly to Period 8 on this basis particularly unit or cells or apartments in such a block.

Take for example, true change of qi occurs (predictably) for say Funan Centre and even now going to reopen later Gina Plaza.

Here, several years back, Funan Centre went for a major face lift and internal change and update. Same goes for Marina Square. Thus, for commercial building; most of the time, it is:

1. All tenants vacate the premises (TOTALLY).
2. Major renovation works: floor tiles, partitions ceiling , even many rooms or offices have been re-organised.

However, looking back at your HDB BLOCK, did such a thing happen? If so, it may only occur individually. For example, in your block there may be say 100 units/apartment. And not possible for ALL units to undergo Major renovations.

Thus, there is hope for change of Qi is when you (if u do not hack the floor tiles) try to have a fresh coat of paint , plus repaint the ceiling etc.. Thus, your home would not automatically change to P8 just by having what you had mentioned.

Anonymous wrote:
What is chi of Period 8?Some website advised if you cannot change the period of your flat you can welcome the chi of period 8 by opening a window in NW. Can the chi of period 8 alter the natal chart's flying stars?

Anonymous wrote:
From 4 Feb 2008, I will have all the earth flying stars in my South corner ie #2, #5 and #8 (WS).Will #8 overrule #2 and #5 so that no cures are necessary? Should I put water to weaken Fire of South so there is less earth produced? If I put metal, will Fire melt the metal rendering it useless for curing earth? Is there a way to cure #2 and #5 without hurting #8?

Say, by trying to welcome P8 qi, it does not necessarily mean that the natal charts will change.

You should still use P7 chart but "to welcome" P8 qi, you should try to active Flying star numbers

#8 = current prosperity : which is usually 0 to 2 years luck
#9 = future prosperity : which is usually 2 to 5 years luck
#1 = future, future prosperity : which is usually 5 to 10 years luck
(But currently #9 = fire and many sectors have both #5 misfortune / sickness and/or #2 sickness combined or fuelled by #9 making the sector worse off)

With #2 #5 and base #8; unfortunately all are earth elements. For such a sector; especially with the bad #5, here; safer (not to be greedy to try to activate #8 ) in the expense of inflamming or enlarging #5. Thus, instead try more to see if u can activate: another sector that has mountain star #8 and or water star #8, instead.

And in addition, under P8, if SW is in the balcony or living room, we should try to activate water here (as SW = indirect wealth spirit location)

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net