About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Office Rennovation Confusion (Kua vs. Compass)

myfs_125848

Cecile just want to first say you have been helpful to many of us. So thank you.

Iam in the middle of a major office rennovation for my business and confused in trying to use Feng Shui. I am trying to understand where I should place my office and in which direction my desk should be facing. I am using the Kua Number and the Compass to determine if I made the right choice. Right now, I have chosen to put my office and desk on the SouthEastusing the compassbecause I heard it is good. However, if I use my Kua number 8, South East is not good. It should be Southwest.Hope you can clarify this. Perhaps I am mixing the purpose of the Kua Number and Compass? Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

In an office environment; yes, there is distinction between using Kua (Gua) or the Eight House Theory vs Flying star (Compass relating ot the birth-chart of a location) Feng Shui - in short.

1. We should look at Kua numbers -- in short we should try to maximize our sitting position by : sitting facing our "Prosperity" sector.

2. In the following example, a person who has Kua type 7 - Dui:-

In his4 Good and 4 Bad Directions

North-West
(Metal)

Prosperity
North
(Water)

Disaster
North-East
(Earth)

Longevity

West
(Metal)

Excellent

Sample

Gua analysis

East
(Wood)

Death

South-West
(Earth)

Health
South
(Fire)

Spook
South-East
(Wood)

Irritation

HisBEST sleeping position

Between:

• North-East (22.5 to 67.4) = Longevity
    • South-West (202.5 to 247.4) = Health

HisBEST Working position

Between:

• North-West (292.5 to 337.4) = Prosperity
    • West (247.5 to 292.4) = Excellent

3. In the above example, if the person is doing business, try to position his work station or sit facing (if possible): 1st choice: North-West (292.5 to 337.4 degrees) which is his Prosperity sector. Next best choice is West facing. In general, it would be good or excellent if his office main door is facing "West" = his excellent sector.

4. Flying Star Feng Shui

Both Kua (Gua) and Flying Star belongs to the Compass School Feng Shui.

As mentioned under Para 1 and examples given under Para 1 to 3; Kua is simply finding our "dd-mm-yy" birthdate to determine our kua. Thus is it "personalised" to an individual.

Flying Star Feng Shui is used to analyse "qi" of a particular location. Such as an office. And each individual sector(s).

5. In simplicity, one can say that as (for e.g.) if a person is a West Group person; does not automatically mean that he or she should sit in the office at NW or West or NE or SW sector. BUT, no matter where he/she sits, (if possible - or nice ot have) try to seat facing his/her "Prosperity" sector.

The rationale is because, we have yet, to determine which sectors in a specific office have good qi vs other sectors.

Thus, for those who are family with Flying Star Feng Shui, sectors that may have some of these examples may be bad sectors:-

For example, you intend to sit at "SE" sector of a room or office, but it has nasty stars like:

#3 (either mountain / base or water ) = in business means Lawsuits, disputes, quarrels.

#5 misfortune/sickness = and if there is also #9, in this sector, further inflaming this bad sector. Thus a person sitting at such a sector - particularly the CEO would be plagued with "wealth loss" and if this sector also have #3, he not only have to content wth "weath loss" but also "lawsuits, quarrels, loss of contracts" etc..

Good Luck in your venture!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Iam in the middle of a major office rennovation for my business and confused in trying to use Feng Shui. I am trying to understand where I should place my office and in which direction my desk should be facing. I am using the Kua Number and the Compass to determine if I made the right choice. Right now, I have chosen to put my office and desk on the SouthEastusing the compassbecause I heard it is good. However, if I use my Kua number 8, South East is not good. It should be Southwest.Hope you can clarify this. Perhaps I am mixing the purpose of the Kua Number and Compass? Many thanks in advance.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 weeks later...