About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Nid Help - Unreasonable Neighbors

myfs_31651

Main door facing south-east the corner for prosperity.

My opposite neighbor (door to door) use 4 bricks and 6 bricks to make two rows with a metal plate on top, so that can put their flower pot on top. 2 years ago, my heart got pain I do ask them to change the metal plate to wood cos it looks like two arrows shooting in my house. Unreasonable people answer back "come, make it back to me". I ignore them by cover up the gate with cover block.

Recently, the crazy wife use the 6 level shoes rack put her pair of shoes head pointing at my main door. Today, I test her by puting my pair of shoe face her door, the result is she uses 2 pairs to face back. She KNOW........(sad). But still place it. Wicked.

And their money plant with a thin metal, on top of the metal put a dead crab shell, it head facing my main door. Don't know what are they up to this time ?????

Need Pro master to help. I don't harm them buy why why they do this to me or I over-reacted. Please enlighted me. I stay at Sengkang Blk 145, feel free to drop in take a look. They are 40+ couple.

Thks.

Sponsored Link