About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Mountain S #6, Water S #8, Base S #2 & Year S #5

• Staff

Dear Ren,

It is acceptable to place a water feature, here as the location based on Flying star has the water wealth (current prosperity WS#8).

Try to take note of the following:-

1. Since the sector has bad #2 with #5, it is good (if you are rearing gold fishes) for: either 6 gold and 1 black or 7 gold and 1 black.

2. There is a high chance that several of the gold fishes may die (sacrificed) due to #5. (Acceptable for this).

3. Never use any pyramid shaped fish tank.

4. Since this sector is south, never use any stand (or legs) that are blue or (dark or light blue) stand for the fish tank. Black or golden stand is acceptable, here.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Renato C. wrote:
Hi Master, I have Mountain Star # 6, Water Star # 8, Base Star # 2 and Yearly Star # 5 on the South sector of the house. I have place some metal to cure the stars #2 and #5, I'm planning to place aquarium in this sector to enhance the water star #8, but according to 8 mansion theory the south is Li Trigram 9 with Fire element. Is it OK to place the enhancer here? With Respect, ren

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

Hi Master,
I have Mountain Star # 6, Water Star #
8, Base Star # 2 and Yearly Star # 5 on the South sector of the house. I have place some metal to cure the stars #2 and #5, I'm planning to place aquarium in this sector to enhance the water star #8, but according to 8 mansion theory the south is Li Trigram 9 with Fire element. Is it OK to place the enhancer here?
With Respect,
ren