About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Advise for strong earth female

Hi,

I am born in 23rd September 1982 at around 1pm. Using the online bazhi calculator, it indicates that I am a strong earth with 4 earth, 3 metal and 1 water elements. I do not have any fire or wood element.

What will you advise to boost my career and wealth luck? Is a career in advertising, marketing and communication suitable for me? Should I increase fire and wood element since I lack of them?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Quote:
Quote:
I am born in 23rd September 1982 at around 1pm. Using the online bazhi calculator, it indicates that I am a strong earth with 4 earth, 3 metal and 1 water elements. I do not have any fire or wood element.

1. The above area has more to do with your Five Elements Breakdown at the time of birth. Here, when young some parents or grand parents visit a geomancer bringing along your date and time of birth to the geomancer.

2. The geomancy will do an analysis and if done properly would come up with the same conclusion as the above. The geomancer will then try tofind good names for that person.

3. As the Chinese believe, from the start (new born), we can influence our life or the baby's life by giving that person a good name.

4. Thus, as I have mentioned, the above Five Elements breakdown traditionally has more to do with finding a good name.

5. In addition, each element is linked to specific parts of the body. Thus for example, too much fire element may suggest that when at old age, may lead to heart or brain problems. While lack of water may lead to kidney and sex organs.

6. Some people, do check and change their name (if they find that it is not very good). But caution: if one does not use that name onwards, does not make much use. For example, if one is constantly called: Dick, changing a new Chinese name does not help if it is not used.

Quote:

What will you advise to boost my career and wealth luck? Is a career in advertising, marketing and communication suitable for me? Should I increase fire and wood element since I lack of them?

In general, a strong earth person's career choices are:

1. Metal career
2. Wood career
3. Water career

No as mentioned earlier, the first section above deals more with Five Elements breakdown at birth. Thus increase of fire is not beneficial to a strong earth person. The "increase of fire" should have been considered when chosing abirthname or future selection of name.

You may consider increasing : Metal and Wood element. Water is also acceptable

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net