About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Main door or Facing direction?

myfs_134437

Hello,

I am quite confused about which direction to use for analysing a natal chart of house. i have read some posts but still not clear. If main door is the mouth and chi flows in through here so obviously this should be used to establish the flying stars chart. Yet what if this is a flat with darkish hallway but the windows of the lounge face the street and sea and let in more light? But these windows are never opened (due to extreme heat outside). what then? I am trying to figure whether to use the windows which is NE3 or the door SW3. Question would appreciate any advice, Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Yes, the key concept is to locate the "mouth" of a home. This mouth is considered vital as it allows qi to meander into the home.

2 A "mouth" needs to be opened, not all the time but at least, like a door or windows; need to open at least several times a day. Imagine, physically we have a mouth but never open it? Not even for food or water throughout the day?

3. You mentioned: "But these windows are never opened (due to extreme heat outside). what then?" Thus this set of windows if it is "sealed" for life does not "qualify" as the mouth of the home.

4. Your best bet is the other set of windows or the main door. But in my opinion, it looks more pronouced to use the other"set of windows" since you mentioned that there is darkish hallway. And a darkish hallway, is bad -- as it is to encourage "vibrant qi" to enter thru the main door.

5. Many Feng Shui practitioners do advise their clients to "switch" to the use of certain windows and even to close some so that qi can be manipulated into the home. Something like an "artificial" or secondary mouse.

Anonymous wrote:
I am quite confused about which direction to use for analysing a natal chart of house. i have read some posts but still not clear. If main door is the mouth and chi flows in through here so obviously this should be used to establish the flying stars chart. Yet what if this is a flat with darkish hallway but the windows of the lounge face the street and sea and let in more light? But these windows are never opened (due to extreme heat outside). what then? I am trying to figure whether to use the windows which is NE3 or the door SW3. Question would appreciate any advice, Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net