About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui for Carabelle

myfs_134558

Hi Master Lee,

would like to seek your opinion on the general Feng Shui of Carabelle. I am interested in the 2 bedroom units. I had earlier post for advice on Botannia

me and my partnerboth belong to theeast group, N and SE, (Excellent and Prosperity) E and S (Health and Longivity). Are there any stack particular more favourable for us.

stack 02, 05, 08 (floor plan type A1)

stack 12, 13, 15, 22, 28, 29 (floor plan type A2)

the 2 floor plan are both not rectangular in shape, are there any major issue with the layout? missing corners?

I have also attached the site map and the Goggle map

bottom right is Carabelle, top right is infiniti, left is Botannia

Is the stack on the right (eg stack 29) better than left (eg stack 28) on the same blockfor a east group person so that the bedroom can face SE instead of NW. But that would mean that the main door would be in the "opposite" sector.

Appreciate your advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Given that both #28 and #29 are similiar; one should try to "map out" which is a better interior in-terms, as you had mentioned for the East Group persons. At the same time, try to check that NW is not at the kitchen or (if possible not at the toilet or a missing corner).

Quote:

Is the stack on the right (eg stack 29) better than left (eg stack 28) on the same blockfor a east group person so that the bedroom can face SE instead of NW. But that would mean that the main door would be in the "opposite" sector.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 11 years later...
  • Staff

Case Study: Flying Star Feng Shui of Carabelle Condo

1. Homes at Carabelle are either Flying Star Feng Shui Period 8, NE1 or SW1

1740913051_CARABELLEFLYINGSTARS.png.4b1b9c5587c9dbc6ab102a7959bc7bad.png1361973306_CARABELLEONEMAP.thumb.png.ce0dc531b2493e90cba82b519661290f.pngcarabelle1.jpg.ddc0f788fab29ea03b05884a5573e3a8.jpg.ae7c88f5edd95f42b60f69933fa82124.jpg

2. How do you Feng Shui your Home? Use your front door? Yes, No, Maybe?

3. From Key collection till maximum of 2023, luck sectors will change locations especially on/from 2024 till 2043:-

3.1 Both NE1 and SW1 stacks are considered less lucky under Period 9:-

NE1 [Less lucky under Period 9. It also depends on the layout plan.]

SW1 [Take extra care of health issues from 2024 onwards.]

• 9 months later...