About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Burial Remains of mum to memorial place

myfs_133994

Dear Master Lee, Years ago, I had a thriving business. During that time, I decided to remove my mother's burial remains and transfer her to a memorial place in the city where I am staying. I did not consult any Feng Shui on that move. Now, I do not have any business and financially burdened. Does that have anything to do with my luck? If so, what must I do? Thank you so much.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, the process of burial (burial place) and subsequently the procedure between this and before "forced" cremation can affect one's luck.

2. For example, the removal of remains e.g. excavation has to be done properly. Very simple situations include, putting up a tent above the burial site, just before excavation, plus, other rituals are significant.

3. Thus any process done up-to that stage and cremation should be properly done.

4. However, once the cremation has been completed, collection of the urn, arranging for the new site could also do with some "proper procedure".

5. Usually, once cremated, it is less crucial to find the best site since the urn would be housed in a "complex". And once cremated, it is considered 'neutral' site i.e. the site housing your deceased mum is less important, then say a good burial site (non-cremation stage).

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Lee, Years ago, I had a thriving business. During that time, I decided to remove my mother's burial remains and transfer her to a memorial place in the city where I am staying. I did not consult any Feng Shui on that move. Now, I do not have any business and financially burdened. Does that have anything to do with my luck? If so, what must I do? Thank you so much.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net