About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

East Person staying in West House

myfs_130911

Dear Master,
I am an East Group person (kua 4) and currently staying in an apartment unit located on the 12 floor. From the window with unobstructed view of the surrounding the direction is SE2. However the facing direction of the building and the main door to the unit is on the NW2.
1) Does this makes my apartment West or East House?
2) If it is West House, since I am East Group, what can I do to remedy the incompatibility?
3) How do I occupy the various sectors of the house? Occupy my Kua auspicious sectors i.e. N, S, E, SE or occupy the auspicious sector of the West House (NE, SW, W, NW) which will be my inauspicious sectors?
Appreciate your reply as this has been a headache for my family almost a year.
Thanks
Anon

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, no two developments are the same. In general, if your main door is facing NW2 and if the facing direction of the entire building is also facing NW2, it makes it highly probable that the home for the basis of drawing out the flying star chart may most likely be NW2. As I am physically to see what shape your entire building or block is, this is just a general comment.

2. Usually, if some has stayed in for some time, I would normally draw two charts i.e. NW2 or SE2 to correlate the actual situation of the owners in the apartment.

3. Frankly, it is not the end of the world when a home or apartment is considered not suitable to the breadwinner and his partner. The concept of maximizing marks are just some of the common ways to balance / harmonise the home as well as bring better luck:-
http://www.geomancy.net/wiki/The_Concept_of_Maximizing_Marks

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master, I am an East Group person (kua 4) and currently staying in an apartment unit located on the 12 floor. From the window with unobstructed view of the surrounding the direction is SE2. However the facing direction of the building and the main door to the unit is on the NW2. 1) Does this makes my apartment West or East House? 2) If it is West House, since I am East Group, what can I do to remedy the incompatibility? 3) How do I occupy the various sectors of the house? Occupy my Kua auspicious sectors i.e. N, S, E, SE or occupy the auspicious sector of the West House (NE, SW, W, NW) which will be my inauspicious sectors? Appreciate your reply as this has been a headache for my family almost a year. Thanks Anon

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master Cecil,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I would be indebted to you if you could clarify:

Quote:
1. In my opinion, no two developments are the same. In general, if your main door is facing NW2 and if the facing direction of the entire building is also facing NW2, it makes it highly probable that the home for the basis of drawing out the flying star chart may most likely be NW2. As I am physically to see what shape your entire building or block is, this is just a general comment.

If I were to take asFacing NW2 and Sitting SE2, then it isan East Group House?

So based on your website, The North West Facing House (Ch`ien) auspicious sectors are NW, W, SW, NE. But these areinauspicious for my kua 4. So doIoccupy NW, W, SW, NE or based on my kua 4 which will be N, SE and S? I am currently occupying N, SE and S.

Thanks again for your generosity.

brgds

• Staff

1. Mathematically, there are 50 percent who are East group and 50 percent who are West group (full stop).

2. If one already had purchased or stayed in an existing house or apartment, is it possible to get the earthquake to move your home so that it aligns to your good directions? Yes/No?

3. This "obession" with whether your home is East or West is "history" if one intends to stay in that specific home. Unless, you are saying that you intend to move-out.

4. One has to be realistic. And if trying to apply Feng Shui, make sure that there are no further "loss of wealth leaks" etc.. By applying proper Feng Shui.

5. If you close your eyes, the direction facing would'nt go away. Please refer to my previous reply.