About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Form activates the Stars

Dear Master,

Recently i read a phrase on FS that says "Form activates the Stars and the Stars in turn influence the PEOPLE", may i know is this such saying in classical FS?

If the above statement is correct, does that mean for each palace/sector u need the appropriate form to activate the facing or sitting stars? Does this also mean that we can use the appropriate form to activate/deactivateour desired/undesired star i.e facing/sitting star for a certain palace? May i know how close should the form be near to the palace? If for an example one is staying on the 15th floor and there is a x-junction downstairs just outside the bedroom, does the x-junction still consider a substainable form to activate the facing star?

I also read about facing star is YANG in nature and sitting star YIN. In order to actvate the Facing Star, we need to add activity i.e. water features and vice versafor the sitting star where the activation is done by maintaining inactivity. Is this correct?does the same theory works in the deactivation of undesired star i.e. by introducing activity if the sitting star is e.g. a #2?

Sorry for asking so many questions at one shot.Thank in advance. looking forward for your advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, Traditional Feng Shui is, was and will still continue to be an interaction of: Shapes and Forms Feng Shui with the Compass School Feng Shui.

2. What you mentioned is simply using "flowery" language to give a general description of the interaction of both Shapes and Forms with a pinch of "chicken and egg" i.e. chicken or egg come first.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net