About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

tabletop fountain - home office

myfs_129497

Dear Master,

I hope you and your family are doing well.

I'm writing you today because I purchased a small tabletop fountain and I'm afraid I could place it in the wrong spot. I work from home (I'm a creative, strong wood rabbit), so I though of placing it in my desk to improve wealth. Now, my home office/desk is located in the NE sector of the home, and the desk is in the NE facing between SW and South.

If I'm correct, the NE is earth, so it may not be the best place to have the water feature.

I'm not sure if I can place the water feature in my desk (I though to have it in the left back corner/wealth area of the table), or if I should place it in the wealth sector of the home, which is in the SE, or somewhere else. The desk is black/brown.

This is a rental apartment that was built last year (2007), and the main entrance faces north. To enter to the apartment you have to walk though a long corridor, and the apartment is the last one, before the corridor ends. We are at the main floor (ground level).

The fountain has a black plastic square base, the water runs in one direction right over small pebbles. It has a curved division that has a little sand and rock "garden" where I have placed a buddha with an ingot in his hands figurine and 8 i-ching coins. I can take a picture of the fountain if you think is relevant.

In the other hand, I'm not sure if I need to have the fountain running 24/7/365, or if I could turn it off when I'm not present.

I have attacheda floor plan of the apartment and desk location, so you can see it.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to review my post. Your advice would be greatly appreciated!! Smile

• 4 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Yes a water position should be turned on 24-7. Other things like lights etc need not be 24 hours.

2. Commonsense approach is that if pump is not 24 hours may cause mosquito to breed.

3. Best to apply Flying Star Feng Shui, instead of applying kindergarten Feng Shui to placing a water position.

4. Frankly a small water feature is more of a play thing than Feng Shui thus not so effective!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net