About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can I put/stick photos on the fridge?

myfs_135557

Sponsored Link

• Staff

In my opinion, this is very minor or non-issue.

Perhaps, some people may have the following "concerns":-

1. Symbolism

Kitchen is where there are knifes, sharp objects and fire element. And maybe your friend feels uncomfortable with placing the family photos, because of these reasons.

2. Perhaps some feel that say using a magnet is not "permanent" and thus may affect "permanent" relationships.

3. Otherwise, if you check out this forum, this question has never surfaced in the last more than 10 or more years of this forum!

4. It is akin to some ridiculous people who say that one should not place shoes or shoe cabinet outside the main entrance area! In my country, rich or poor usually "park" their shoes outside their main door. This range from Bungalow, semi-detached, terrace homes to condominium units to public housing! In fact many successful medium to small enterprises have an area at the frontage of their office - to allow visitors and staff to take off their shoes and wear slippers into their office!

So what is the big deal! In life, there are more important issues than this "chicken feet" concern! Might as well, if one is so scared, don't place any photos in the home.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net