About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Birth Element Contradiction

myfs_135580

Dear Master Robert,

I just did a personal element analysis via the free online report you have provided on your website and realise I'm a strong Yang Fire. But on another online Chinese website, it seems as though their analysis was that I'm a weak Yang Fire.

As I'm very new to Bazi, could I trouble you to enlighten me with an idea as to how your online report has ascertained I'm a Strong Yang Fire? I was born on 24 Oct 1985 between 12 am to 1 am.

Does it have anything to do with my birth timing?

Looking forward to your enlightenment.

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Ken

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ken,

Anonymous wrote:
As I'm very new to Bazi, could I trouble you to enlighten me with an idea as to how your online report has ascertained I'm a Strong Yang Fire? I was born on 24 Oct 1985 between 12 am to 1 am.

Frankly, even though the free report does not show you the details, our ba zi analysis considers a lots of factors before it assigns a weak or strong status. This information is exacted from a portion of the paid ba zi report for your date of birth:-

Element
Strength
Percentage

0 Water
Extremely Weak
0 %

2 Wood
Weakest
8 %

4 Fire
Weak
26 %

5 Earth
Strongest
55 %

1 Metal
Strong
8 %

You are a Fire element person.Whether you are a weak or strong depends on whether the element favourable to you strongis greater or weaker than the unfavourable elements that make you weak.

Your favourable elements (Wood 8% + Fire 26% = 34%)

Your unfavourable elements (Metal 8% + Water 0% = 8%)

Earth will help and also weaken your elements so it cancel itself out in the balancing of the five element. As it is both a favourable and unfavourable elment.

Your favourable elements 34%

Your unfavourable elements 8%

Therefore, you are a Strong Fire. Though, not a really very strong Fire compared to other even Strong Fire person chart. But enough to to be considered Strong as your favourable outweight your unfavourable.

Anonymous wrote:
Does it have anything to do with my birth timing?

Many analysis only considers the basic factors and may not properly determine the true element breakdown properlyin detail.

Frankly, you have to consider a lot of factors, the five elements in all the 4 pillars including the house of conception, house of life. The changes in elements between the pillars, seasonal strengths, combination and clashesetc. Our report considers all these factors to determine your true element as accurately as possible. As this will determine how your chart will be read in the future.

For example, with the five element percentage, you will know accurately which is the most favourable element you need. That is Water/Metal. Earth is also your favourable but you already have 55% so won't benefit from having more. Also, though your unfavourable element is Fire/Wood. Wood percentage is 8%, which means a little more wood when you have sufficient of your favourable (water/metal) will overall be good to bring your chart in perfect harmony (ie 20% of each of the five element).

Although our free report does not give you the details of the breakdown or the full chart, the final resulting element won't differ from the full report. Just that you will not be able to see the details behind the assessment of the element, nor the full detailed ba zi chart and changes happening between the pillars.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research