About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Poison Arrows against Block of flat(s0

myfs_134423

Note: The extract of map is for Educational Purposes only: It is good that you had added the Source and Credit to the attached layout plan belonging to : Streetdirectory.com . As they are the acknowledged copyright holder of hte map. In case anyone objects we are happy to remove it, as soon as possible: our contact email: support@geomancy.netor contact: 6100-9600

Dear Master Lee,

When I downloaded the map of buildings around my HDB unit, the top view of a school building diagonally opposite my unit, accross the road, seems to have shapes that look like "poison arrows". The "Poison arrow"is actually athinrectangular(top elevation)block structurehousing the staircase and landings of the school.Please see attached Plan. What's your view ?

If indeed they're "Poison Arrows", what kind of cure(s) are appropriate ?

I would very much appreciate your comments. Thanks!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Thanks for the layout plan.

2. Based on the site plan, it does seem that one of the point does seem to aim at the "red star" (which u mentioned to ignore it).

3. There is a total of three "barrels" or points and two of the is aimed at Blk 736 (one of them aimed at the red star and another aimed "higher" up).

4. A lesser "barrel" is aimed at Blk 651.

5. In my opinion, if your unit is at Blk 736 and lower as you had pointed in arrow, then it is not in direct "attack" of the "barrel" of something like a gun.

6. Furthermore, the stretch of road at Pasir Drive 10 acts like a "river" where cars flow on it. Thus this helps the situation.

7. In my opinion, the two barrels aimed at Blk 736 is "quite far away" and as mentioned under Para 6, there is "moving water" (cars on the Pasir Ris Drive 10) helping or lessen the situation. This is not the worst "attack". Seems to be a "mild" one.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master Lee,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Cecil L. wrote:

7. In my opinion, the two barrels aimed at Blk 736 is "quite far away" and as mentioned under Para 6, there is "moving water" (cars on the Pasir Ris Drive 10) helping or lessen the situation. This is not the worst "attack". Seems to be a "mild" one.

7.1 Whatwould bethe appropriate cure for this ? I read somewhere that Pakua mirror is usually used for Poison Arrow cures but in this case its the windows- I just thought Pakua mirror doesn't seem appropriate here .... Would appreciate your advice. Thanks !

7.2 I've attached a photo shot of the actual window view of the said offending building structures which you described as like "barrel of a gun" when seen from the top view in theearlier Map Plan. You will see that in the actual window view, the said offendingstructures look very different from the top view. What'syour comments and advice to this ( pls see attached photo shot of window view).

7.3 Another factor is that my unit is at amuch higher level than the school building structures.

Thanks !