About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Facing Good Direction

myfs_133119

Hi,

I was wondering if you can clarify this for me. I have read on a few websites that we need to sit the way our back is facing our best direction to get a support to improve but some feng shui masters have recommended that to sit facing our best direction.

I am very confused as which of these information are accurate.

I would appreciate your kind advice.

Thanks

EC

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, some Feng Shui practitioners "learned" and apply "wrongly" the Eight House concept. To some of these practitioners, just because, it applies to the dead, it does not mean that it is the same as the "living".

2. Here, one has to differentiate between "Yang and Yin Feng Shui".

3. Many practitioners who use the method of sitting with the back with our best direction - simply did not realise that unlike Feng Shui for the dead: For the dead, it is good to be positioned at a favourable position.

4. But for the living: the question asked is: where is your mouth, nose and face? At the backside or frontage? Here, for the Living, or Yang Feng Shui, we should be sitting facing our good direction to take in good qi.

5. The concept of Flying Star is also to try to tap the qi or where is the "mouth" of the house.

6. Thus, unfortunately, some Feng Shui practitioners, "learned" their trade mostly from past practises of the Feng Shui for the dead and then, blindly apply it to "living" human beings.

7. The difference is clear: Dead person, can no longer breathe. But a living person: where is his/her mouth, nose and eyes? Definitely not found at the "back-side" rite?

Anonymous wrote:
I was wondering if you can clarify this for me. I have read on a few websites that we need to sit the way our back is facing our best direction to get a support to improve but some feng shui masters have recommended that to sit facing our best direction.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net