About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is this house suitable for me

myfs_133119

Hi,

I have a question about moving house. Me & my husband we both have a Kua no 2 and we are belong to western group. the current house we are in is sitting east and facing west and since we moved into this house things went wrong and it seems we are in a constant challange with life.

we found a house which is facing SE2(140) and sitting northwest and I found out is a western house. I was wondering if this house is suitable for us to move into.

the house no is 4 and one of my friend suggested 4 in feng shui means death.

I would appreciate your kind advice.

thanks

Marriam

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. There are many factors involved in Feng Shui when evalutating of a (new) home.

2. Since it is one of the largest investment that one is likely to make; if you are not sure, then try to get a competent practitioner to evaluate the home for you.

3. Traditionally, the number of the home is "transparent" to Feng Shui.

4. There are many different methods and formulas with regards to whether a house number is auspicious, inauspicious or neutral.

5. And in many instances, the phonetic "sound-like" e.g. Cantonese avoid #4 etc.... can affect the resale value (or marketing) of a home especially in a predominant area with some Chinese.

6. Numbers are a double-edged sword: For example, some people claim that number 13 is inauspicious to them. While there are another group of persons who says that number 13! is their lucky number! Thus, the saying goes "One man's meat is another person's poison!"

7. In general, most of the time, when buying a home it is best to bring all family members to view the home prior to purchasing a home.

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
the house no is 4 and one of my friend suggested 4 in feng shui means death.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net