About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

wealth corner & aquarium placement

myfs_136132

Hello, I just quit my accounting management job (construction company) in June 2008, and started my own accounting services firm in August 2008, my date of birth is 31 Oct 1976 time between 7am to 7.30am east longitude 116.04, so my "gua" number is 6 - hence i'm a north west type of house person - my office front door face east (it sits west) from the compass readings it is between 110 to 115 i.e. 112.5 degree (construction date in 1937), my office desk partition is situated in the SW-W-NW axis - the door to the partition is slightly to the left but it is visible if you look from outside the main door office (loking from east to west) - I have already position my working desk to sit face my "sheng chi" (but my back is pointing towards the maindoor - though there is wall i place a mountain picture at my back) - my question and my problem is could you identify the wealth area or corner of my office and where should i put my aquarium - the south east corner of my office is where the toilet situated so we have missing corner (do you agree) - currently i place my aquarium inside my office partition looking from outside (east to west) it is in the SW or far left corner of the partition - if you have done all the necessary feng shui requirement how long in your own opinion it should have worked - thank you

• 3 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Please get someone competent to access for you.

Frankly, if your office is a small one, it is ever better for you to concenrate more on your business than to squeeze in an aquarium.

Many highly successful businessess don't rely on it for their business. In fact, if you say that you own a site and want to locate a water feature outside your building.. usually that is great!

Quote:

my question and my problem is could you identify the wealth area or corner of my office and where should i put my aquarium - the south east corner of my office is where the toilet situated so we have missing corner (do you agree) - currently i place my aquarium inside my office partition looking from outside (east to west) it is in the SW or far left corner of the partition

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net