About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Help - How to retain & increase wealth?

myfs_136177

Hi All,

I have been losing money & wonder if it's something related to Feng Shui which is causing this.

I've invested in unit trust & within a few months the portfolio go down to around 60%. Then I invested moneywith trading company & the entireinvestment was wiped out. Recently, I went for a course in trading & when I execute the trade, many times I missed out something & resulted in losses. Granted there are many causes but I'm suspecting that maybe there's something that feng shui can help?

I don't earn a lot, I'm just renting a room. Soall my stuff, including computer, books (i.e. work related stuff) have to be in the roomas it's not convenient to use living room where the owner is using.

The room I rented is the left corner of the flat I'm renting. I attach a simple sketch of my room here.... Let me also describe some salient points. The door of my room is on North/North Eastarea (approx.) & the opposite side is the window (south, southwest,west). My bed (north east, east, south east) ison the left side of the door. To the end of my bed, theres a blue sofa (South East, South) & a cupboard (south /south west). There's a computer desk on the North west by the wall & electrical points. This desk is not used for writing...It acts like a pantry for me to put my water,plate & letters & little items like small pot plants.

I havea few ques..

1. I'm doing trading using my computer. Since there're v.limited space, is it ok for me to do it in my bed? I keep the computer from my bed when it's time to sleep.

2. Is it ok to put the computer which I'm trading on on the blue sofa (south east)...my investment was wiped out...not sure whether placement got anything to do with this..I have also put my files & books on this sofa.

3. Is it ok to hang shorts etc by the window to dry?

4. I've also put a pole on between the cupboard & the upper shelf of my bed & hang my clothes there.

5. Where in my room can I put the dustbin?

==

I'm really finding that whatever I earn is easily spent/wasted away - due to losses in trading. Job is just enough to survive & nothing to shout about. Somehow company that I worked for is rather calculative & provide the minimum required. I have been trying to network but somehow don't seem to be able to join or meet up with people. Even when I enquire about voluntary service, either there's no reply or they mentioned that they don't need any more people.

6. Appreciate all pointers to make the feng shui better....not sure if need to consider my kua - female, west, kua no 6.

Pls help.

Thanks very much.

Vickie

• 3 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Applying Feng Shui is a holistic approach.

2. You may want to read thru the first page of the wiki:-

http://wiki.geomancy.net

3. Even applying proper Feng Shui, there is a holistic approach to it.

4. Honestly giving a simple sketch or giving some details is very hard to find out really what's wrong. As often, a full Feng Shui audit needs informatinon like the Shapes and Forms of the site / building and unit and even compass school.

5. If one really wants to DIY, then you may have to understand

- Key Success Factors in D.I.Y. Feng Shui

and many more considerations that I had highlighed in the above wiki.

Quote:

Granted there are many causes but I'm suspecting that maybe there's something that feng shui can help?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net