About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Colour of Car advise

myfs_130092

I just bought a grey colour car, found out that this colour is most unfavarouble for me. Yellow, green and brown is my favourable colour. I am a salesperson, i feel after having my new car , things doesn't goes smoothly.

My previous car is yellow colour. I find things went very smooth

are there any other advise or choice that i can do beside changing of the colour of the car? if change of colour can i can to silver colour?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, honestly, it may or may not be coincidence!

2. As normally when we (professional) practitioners have to do an indepth study e.g. of one's home, check one's luck periods etc...

3. Assuming that there are currently no unlucky stars that appear for the home, then, it may be the case (associated) with what you had mentioned.

4. If your favourable elements are yellow (earth) and green/ brown (wood) than it is still best to go with these two colours.

5. In general, if you still continue to suffer an unlucky streak, without much improvement, then there is a higher weightage that this colour may likely have brought you inauspicious luck.

Anonymous wrote:
I just bought a grey colour car, found out that this colour is most unfavarouble for me. Yellow, green and brown is my favourable colour. I am a salesperson, i feel after having my new car , things doesn't goes smoothly.

My previous car is yellow colour. I find things went very smooth

are there any other advise or choice that i can do beside changing of the colour of the car? if change of colour can i can to silver colour?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net