About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fengshui land

myfs_138068

Please let me know whether my land which has two different widths is inauspicious. One side 36 feet.The other side 39 feet. Length is the same on both sides 59 feet.

Also shall be grateful if you let me know how I could overcome it,if this irregularity is inauspicious.

Thank You.

C

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Thank you for the sketch. However, you did not state where is the frontage of your home.

2. For example, I have marked in RED: A, B, C, D.

3. If the frontage is at A and "sitting-back-of-home" is at B, this is acceptable.

4. If your frontage is at B and "sitting" at A, then this is OK.

5. If your frontage is at C or D, then it depends on the road parallel to the frontage.

P.S. Please note that if you do want to post a sketch, be more specific with where the home is in relation to the plot of land. Else it is very unproductive for me to ask more questions as I consider this, the final reply.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Quote:
Truly good sincere service. Thank you very much- Charmani

Thank you very much.Your answer is excellent and satisfy my query.According to the house plan the situation is as 3 you have given below.

3.If the frontage is at A and "sitting-back-of-home" is at B, this is acceptable.

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.I did not realize the type of information I should have given.Will be careful in future to be specific.Thank you once again .