About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fengshui in new flat

myfs_138152

Hi sir,

I have a few fengshui questions concerning my new flat

1)How can i place my stove, microwave, sink & washing machine & fridge?

2) Is it true that one shld avoid placing the fridgenear the entrance of the kitchen? e.g once you enter the kitchen you will see the fridge

2) Is ittrue that one shld avoid placing the stove below a sewarage pipe?

3) Which area is the heart/centre of my flat?

3) One of the bedroom door is directly facing the common bathroom door, What should i do?

4) If partial of my bed in the master room is facing the door & window, is it ok?

Pls advise, thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please note that this is a Free GENERAL Advice forum, and not a specific "Do it for you" type of forum.

Anonymous wrote:
1)How can i place my stove, microwave, sink & washing machine & fridge?

Most recent forum message(s) have some guidelines. Which can be found, here:-

http://wiki.geomancy.net/wiki/Kitchen_Stove_%26_More

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
2) Is it true that one shld avoid placing the fridgenear the entrance of the kitchen? e.g once you enter the kitchen you will see the fridge

In this case, many HDB flats and even condos and even landed property may have problems placing the fridge! Given that most kitchens have limited space, such questions are like " Easy or clever to talk" but can you find an alternative solution.

It would be worse-off, if the toilet door faces the fridge!

Some resources can be found, here:-
http://wiki.geomancy.net/wiki/Kitchen_Door_Is_Facing_A_Bathroom_Door

Again, we have to be practical, it is unlike a stove or an oven facing a bedroom door. Here, it is considered not auspicious to have an oven facing the door to a person's bedroom. But for a fridge, so long as any fridge magnet does not symbolise any sword or sharp objects, a fridge is considered as a metal element. And if a home or kitchen, needs metal element, then it is better.

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
2) Is ittrue that one shld avoid placing the stove below a sewarage pipe?

Yes, this is true!

For the simple reason, based on Commonsense approach to Feng Shui:-

Should the pipe burst, all the "nutrients" from the sewerage pipe would pour down to the lovely stove.

The standard practise for many Feng Shui practitioners is that if really the stove is below such a pipe, a hulu is hung below the pipe (concealed).

Please note that other questions are too specific to your unit. And again this is not a personal Feng Shui consultation service. You are free to go and find any Feng Shui Master to do an audit for your home.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net