About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Devil's Gate

myfs_138296

Is garage considered part of the house ? I have a corner lot. On it's left is the road and on it's right is a firewalled house ( where my garage is ). This is when you are facing my house.

My garage is on the North east ( they call it "Devil's gate " ) of my house. I am also born on the year of the Dog ( 1958 ) and my main door seemed to be in the South East. ( Just refer it to my housing plan ). Is there a feng Shui cure for this scenario ( the Devils gate )?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Usually, if possible, the garage, should be excluded. However, it again depends on the "center-of-gravity" of the home. For example, sometimes there is no way to avoid including the garage with the home.

2. Usually, devil's gate may be colaborated with the Flying Star theory. Here, if NE has very "yin" Flying Star numbers, then there may be concern with such a factor. Otherwise, often, it should not be a major issue.

Anonymous wrote:

Is garage considered part of the house ? I have a corner lot. On it's left is the road and on it's right is a firewalled house ( where my garage is ). This is when you are facing my house.

My garage is on the North east ( they call it "Devil's gate " ) of my house. I am also born on the year of the Dog ( 1958 ) and my main door seemed to be in the South East. ( Just refer it to my housing plan ). Is there a feng Shui cure for this scenario ( the Devils gate )?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 10 years later...
  • Staff

Devil’s gate ... 

69924987-0097-45D0-996B-62E55B0C4A36.png

Hi, 

I recently came across the article "Is north east direction the devils gate" and you have asked to share the experience at the end of the article.

Myself , I am an indian residing in employment pass in singapore and am staying in yew tee. Our house has a hindu temple in the direction of north east. We were facing continuous troubles(bad dreams, thoughts, sudden noises) from the day we enter the house. I have been went upto suicide because of these problems during my pregnancy.  I left the home to my native to be free from these problems for the safety of my child.  We dont know the reason for this. My husband like the home as it is near the reservoir(water body) and is clean. But I dont feel good energy in home and often feel the negativity. We were not able to vacate the home due to contract. 

I am very thankful for your article. Let me know if temple is affecting our home and what is the remedy for this.

Thank you