Goldfishes Number

panda_love

Hello, I am new to this forum.
Finally,I am posting my concern, I am
seeking for FengShui master advise, Mr.
Lee.
I have aquarium in the living room, that
positioned to North, the house is facing
North, but the main door is facing East.
At the moment, I have 8 gold fishes: 5
gold, 2 white and 1 black.
I think this combination is not right.
Because 5 gold and 2 white.
Eventually, when we bought, my husband
choose 1 white and I also choose 1 white.
Please tell me how many fishes and color
combination we should get?
8 gold, 1 black = 9 fishes.
OR
7 gold, 1 black = 8 fishes.
My husband and I, the kua number is 3 and
4, we are belong to East Group.
Thank you very much!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

You can find the information, from this "old" page of mine:-

http://fountain.geomancy.net

Scroll down to " Q 9: by earthworm "

"In geomancy, is there a preferred number of fishes that we can keep? E.g. keep odd number of fish or even number of fish? What is e rationale? does e number of fishes refer to the total number of fishes in the tank or just e number of fishes belonging to a specific breed?

Reply:

9.1 Currently the four most common methods at looking at the number of fishes to `rear' are: .................................... ......................................"

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hello Cecil, fficeffice" />

I have read all your post and links. I still have questions because I am still confused!

We had 2 Feng Shui consultants came to our house last year, both said different thing!

Situation 1.

In the North of house, we have big aquarium. The aquarium is sitting in the middle of dining room and living room, there is no partition for both rooms. We were advised to put the aquarium by the first consultant. In the living room, we were advised to have more metal and no red color.

We have 5 gold, 2 white, 1 black = total 8 fishes.

Question 1A : Should I remove my white fishes to gold color? What should I do? Buy other 2 gold?

Situation 2.

In the South, we were advised to move the big aquarium to the back of the house and paint our back wall to darkblue color.We love the color. We cannot move the big aquarium, it is too much problem, noisyasit is themain bedroom, so we have small aquarium. At first, we have 3 fishes (2 gold and 1 black) but now we have 8 gold and 1 black = total 9 fishes.

Question 2 : Is the number of the fishes correct? 9 fishes or 8 fishes?

Please advise.

Thank you.

• Staff

1. Definitely, commonsense dictate that if one calls one or more Feng Shui practitioners; you will definitely get different advice.

2. As mentioned in many previous postings, there are many considerations when placing a fish tank and other matters like colours in the home.

3. Your question to me is like: two practitioners, two different advise, and how?

3.1 Frankly, I am this side of the world, even if Australia is close-by: not seen your layout plan nor anything else for that matter.

3.2 You have to be realistic and even if you asked me how many fishes 8 or 9 is correct? without any reference to proper Feng Shui tools like: the compass directions, the flying star chart of sectors and even individual person's ba zi, I am equally in the blind, here! It is like the blind, leading the blind! (full stop).

4. You may have to check out whether your practitioners practise Flying Star and how they derive your chart and other authentic Feng Shui matters.

5. Simply placing a water feature at North, is a real concern, unless it is a water wealth location. And I would be concerned if a practitioner practises kindergarten type of Feng Shui. Where such practitioners may only have a ONE dimensional view of Feng Shui : North = Water , South = Fire .. That kind of Feng Shui mentality is "gone with the wind" type of case!