About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Major clash - will it effect us much?

myfs_138388

Hi Master Robert L.,

Meand my boyfriend have 1 major clash which is year - year, and 3 minor clashes day - hour, hour - hour (heaven sterms), month - day (earthly branch). Will binding elements help smoothing out our relationship? We have chinese horoscope compatible, dog and tiger; however, I notice we often quarrel as I understand the reason why now.

I also understand your advice on earth luck and human factor in relationship. I'm still wondering if our relationship will be sussessful? like the clash will effect our wealth or not since we want to do business together or on any areas we may need to be awared of? It's a bit silly butpossibly therewill be talksthat's one person may "harm" the other one... blah blah Sad

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention I'm a weak metal and he is a weak wood... Surprised

Should we keep going with our plan to get marriaged next year?

Thank you so much,

Regards

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please note that what you had mentioned has more to do with Heaven Luck (born with) and ba zi.

2. Under the Holy Trinity of luck, there are three kinds of luck:-

2.1 Heaven Luck
2.2 Earth Luck
2.3 Human (Man) Luck.

3. Your questions, frankly, is not so simplistic as proper analysis goes right down to even the dd/mm/yy of both partners etc...

4. As mentioned above, there are three kinds of luck. And if one divides them equally, all three are 33.3 percent and x 3 = will equal to 99.9999 or 100 percent luck.

5. What you are thus so concerned of is only 33.3 percent of the total luck. And furthermore, the danger of apply Heaven Luck so "religiously" is akin to the concern of auto-suggestion and also self-fulfilling prophecy!

6. Frankly, some people, don't have good Heaven nor Earth luck; but they have very good family bonding etc....

7. Please note that the ba zi binding element is again not so simplistic. If one is applying it to a home. As the birth chart of a home is often analysed using Flying Star Feng Shui and this is looked at first and then both partners binding elements are considered - to see if it can apply to the home.

8. Techically, both weak metal and weak wood are not compatible. Thus, are you going to "fix" this in your mind and whenever one quarrel, blame it on this "non-compatible" issues? Therefore, sometimes, we may really have to take it with a pinch of salt - as too much revealtion may do more harm to some people than good! While of course for others, can help to have a better understanding.

9. Majority of the time, Heaven Luck is quite limited in it's cures. That is why many would aim more for earth luck (Good Feng Shui) and also make the best of their Human (man) luck.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net