About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House facing, House period and I-Ching coins

myfs_138539

i am new here and have read alot of topics in this website. but i still have many queries and could not understand many things. i hope someone here could help me to answer my queries.

(1) house facing and house sitting

My main door is facingE2 82.6 - 97.5. due to the fact that my house has a arhitecture imbalance, both my living room window and bedroom facing is the same SE3 142.6 - 157.5.
i am staying HDB flat and my main door is open about 15-18 hours a day and all my windows are almost open 24 hours a day.

i have read about house facing in this website but i am still confused.
Is my house facing SE3 since most of my house area is facing this position?

(2) House Period

i shifted to my current house in 1996 and i have check that my building was built on 1st september 1984.. i did not do any renovations since i move in. however in 2006, i painted my door, window grilles, and my whole house. i also did a renovation on both of my toilets, that include changing the floor tiles. Lastly i also change my whole kitchen cabinet and changing the entire stove. until now i did not do any renovations except for painting my door once again in Dec 2008.

Can anyone tell me my house is in Period 6 since my house is constructed in 1984 or it should be period 8 since i did some small renovations during 2006?

(3)Locating my Wealth area

my aquarium used to be located in West of my living room, facing E2 but not facing the door. however i have close down my aquarium 1 week ago due to time constraint. i have decide to source for a water feature in fu lu shou. should i buy a crystall ball rolling water feature or a small waterfall ? what shall the water inward be facing? What shall my water outwards be facing? is it ok for the outward water to be facing E2

(4)Ancient coins

i also have many ancient coins that was left over from my great grandfather, he used to be from china. i don know whether they are I- Ching coins or what. some of the coins are round with square whole inside. some are big round coins. most are of at least 100 years and above.is there of any use for fengshui.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Thank you for the sketch.

2. There are three attachments in this message:-

2.1. Your original layout plan
2.2 ILLUSTRATION 1
2.3 ILLUSTRATION 2

3. As your living room and the bedroom 1 has the most windows, or often called the "most yang qi areas of "opening", the facing direction often follows the entire BLOCK.

3.1 Thus under Illustration 1, if you look at it carefully, if although your unit is slanted but the majority of the block e.g. say forms a rectangle, then for such "slanted" living room / bedroom 1 layout, the facing direction is OFTEN taken in relation to the facing direction of the ENTIRE block.

3.2 Please see Illustration 2. Under this illustration, the same principle also applies as under Para 3.1. If your entire unit is "parallel" to the entire block, in general, the facing direction is again taken from the entire block!

4. Therefore, it depends on the "Top view" of a block of flat. If the block of flat is entirely a rectangular shaped, it is very obvious where is the faing and sitting directions. For others, have to further determine and evaluate the facing direction. Please see attachments.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thanks Master for your reply. i think my house is more likely to fall under your illustration 1.

Actually 3 years ago, i had a valuer who did a appraisal on my house. The report stated that the orientation of my house is generally south east.

After studying illustration 1 , i think my main door is facing East. My house is facing south.

i have just attach a picture of my block and the area i am staying. i hope you can verifyfor me again that my claimis correct. Thank you very much

Thanks for your precious help and time for making me to understand the facing direction of my house.ithink your answer has benefit many users who house artchiteture is almost same as mine.

i had found out my house facing position. But how about my House period? Do i belongs to period 7 or period 8 house?

" i shifted to my current house in 1996 and i have check that my building was built on 1st september 1984.. i did not do any renovations since i move in. however in 2006, i painted my main door, window grilles, and my whole house. i also did a renovation on both of my toilets, that include changing the toilet floor tiles. i also change my 2 bedroom doors.Lastly i also change my whole kitchen cabinet and changing the entire stove and kitchen sink. until now i did not do any renovations except for painting my main door once again in Dec 2008."