About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House flying star chart - Annual flying star

myfs_138388

Dear Master Robert L.,

I have this confusion about flying star.

After I have my house's flying chart, I have M3- 9-W4 at NW, I will use a lamp to "disarm" the number 3 quarrelsome star. This is just an example since I'm not sure how to cure for each sector's problem. Rolling Eyes

In annual flyling star chart, the number 3 quarrelsome star flies in to NE if I'm correct. Then I will have an additional lamp in NE to cure for that sector or I only need to move the lamp from NW to NE?

.... And then for the montly flying star chart, what should I do next? i.e. the number 3 quarrelsome star flies into SE instead...

Sorry if this question rather sounds silly. I understand that the house's flying star chart is the most important but also we cant ignore the other flying stars charts, is it correct?

Regards,

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly, unless one is too free or nothing better else to do, then start to apply monthly or even there is such thing is daily, hourly Flying star!

2. We still hear of applying yearly Flying Star but monthly onwards is not common.

3. Yes, cure for 20 year may be moved to the yearl star position.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you Master Cecil L.,

I'm a newbie that's why there are so much confusion. Here I dont know any reliable fengshui masters so I have to learn online Laughing

Wish fengshui masters here have knowledge like you guys, because seems like they love apply 8 Aspirition and symbolic fengshui... i.e. selling commercial products.

Your site has so much valuable information that I am really appreciated.

Cheers,

• Staff

1. In fact, to be honest, Geomancy.net even in Singapore is one of the few or the only one that is not selling commercial products.

2. Why sell commercial products?

2.1 Commercial products "in the name of Feng Shui" is highly marked up! Using commonsense, many find it more lucrative to sell such products!

2.2 To them, they don't care too-hoots where you get your hard-earned money from, but these people, don't have a conscience and like all "cheats"; simply wantus to depart with our hard earned money!

2.3 Imagine, profit margins are as high as even 500 to 1,000 percent! Unheard of! Yet, people are gullible to purchase them for the sake of .. "greed"!

2.4 Frankly, if I were to sell such products, one can make really tons of money! BUT, cannot stomach such an avenue!

2.5 In the past, if you read some messages, there were cases where the wife, call on so call "Feng Shui Masters" and these masters "cheat" them i.e. purchase tons of products.. And many of these housewives paid with their credit card! And later on... husband divorced the wife! Thus, Feng Shui or bad Feng Shui can even cause direct family separation, imagine!

3. Unfortunately, there are more people being "fooled" to purchase products everday vs our campaign of "If buying stops, the selling can!" This is indeed an uphill tasks!

So, please spread the word! Don't let these people burn a "blackhole" in our pockets...

P.S. Many Feng Shui practitioners, started off, doingFeng Shui. BUT, many found selling products more lucrative! And easy money! Thus the easy way out to earn money is selling products at Huge profits! Why work when, you can live off other people's fear and greed? "In-the-name of Feng Shui"!

Fengshui C. wrote:

Thank you Master Cecil L.,

I'm a newbie that's why there are so much confusion. Here I dont know any reliable fengshui masters so I have to learn online Laughing

Wish fengshui masters here have knowledge like you guys, because seems like they love apply 8 Aspirition and symbolic fengshui... i.e. selling commercial products.

Your site has so much valuable information that I am really appreciated.

Cheers,