About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bazi True Element and FS items

Dear Master Lee,

My true element according bazi report premium isStrong Water.
Should I consider my true element, favourable elementsandtheir color, if I want to buy fengsui items?

Example 1 (material): dragon tortoise is available made from earth material/resinand made from bronze. Should I prefer the earth material to bronze?

Example 2 (color): pagoda available in gold, green (jade) and yellow (jasper). Should I prefer the jade/jasper to gold?

Or are there any other aspects that I need to consider?

Thank you in advance for the explanation.

Warm regards,
ZQ

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. The products that you had identified, pale in comparsion to what I would recommend, below.

2. This link shows a Very, very powerful product, that will blow anyone away! This is the ULTIMATE FENG SHUI PRODUCT!

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=29&mid=23346&new=

3. Why is it so special? Unlike the products that you had intended to buy, the above link comes with added guarantee! You should check with your seller whether they sell the product that comes with a guarantee? If not, what is the use of buying that product, please!

Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Lee,

My true element according bazi report premium isStrong Water.
Should I consider my true element, favourable elementsandtheir color, if I want to buy fengsui items?

Example 1 (material): dragon tortoise is available made from earth material/resinand made from bronze. Should I prefer the earth material to bronze?

Example 2 (color): pagoda available in gold, green (jade) and yellow (jasper). Should I prefer the jade/jasper to gold?

Or are there any other aspects that I need to consider?

Thank you in advance for the explanation.

Warm regards,
ZQ

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master Cecil Lee,
very good answer LaughingMr. Green

Actually I wanted to emphasize the question on material and/or color for fengshui, since I do not understand quite well the online paid bazi premium report, which link/access Master Robert Lee sent to me.Rolling Eyes
The items in previous example actually were not important at all.

I am sorry that my questions and examples were not clear enough.
OK I try to rephrase my question and the example:

Should I consider my true element, favourable elementsandtheir color, if I want to remedy fengshui in living room, e.g. furniture?

Example 1 (material): I have choice: furniture (not round shape) available made from wood and from metal/aluminium. Which one should I prefer?

Example 2 (color): I have choice: furniture (not round shape) available in white, green and yellow. Which one should I prefer?

Example 3: I have choice: wood furniture in white color and metal furniture in green color. Both are not round. Which one is less unfavourable for me?

Thank you in advance for your advice.
I wish you a nice weekend.

Warm regards,
ZQ

• Staff

1. You mentioned that you are a strong water person.

2. Reference report:-
http://www.geomancy.net/talknotes/talknotes.htm

3. If you are considered as a strong water person, then your best elements (colours included) are:-

3.1 Wood, Fire and Earth.

As wood element will help a strong water person draw out excessive water.
Earth and Fire elements are equally favourable.

3.2 The above link will show what distinct shape each element belongs to and other characteristics of each element.

Zhongqin Y. wrote:
Dear Master Cecil Lee,
very good answer LaughingMr. Green

Actually I wanted to emphasize the question on material and/or color for fengshui, since I do not understand quite well the online paid bazi premium report, which link/access Master Robert Lee sent to me.Rolling Eyes
The items in previous example actually were not important at all.

I am sorry that my questions and examples were not clear enough.
OK I try to rephrase my question and the example:

Should I consider my true element, favourable elementsandtheir color, if I want to remedy fengshui in living room, e.g. furniture?

Example 1 (material): I have choice: furniture (not round shape) available made from wood and from metal/aluminium. Which one should I prefer?

Example 2 (color): I have choice: furniture (not round shape) available in white, green and yellow. Which one should I prefer?

Example 3: I have choice: wood furniture in white color and metal furniture in green color. Both are not round. Which one is less unfavourable for me?

Thank you in advance for your advice.
I wish you a nice weekend.

Warm regards,
ZQ

4. Generally, living room furniture usually are "small" items compared to the walls and things like curtains. (Never "play" with the ceiling colours like say painting it other than white, off-white or cream - as water in the I-ching represents difficulties and avoid painting the ceiling blue - of course it does not match a strong water person).

5. Thus the most effective in applying colours are to the above in the living room. And for bedrooms: walls, curtains and bed-sheets are the largest items. Can forget about the bed frames since they are considered minimal.

6. Certain colours can indirectly be also considered quite "neutral" so can be used as often as possible:-

6.1 The most "neutral" colours are wood or wood tone colours. But if one were to avoid WOOD element: wood element comprise GREEN colour, brown or wood tone, then best if need to avoid, avoid green colour.

6.2 RED is considered as the MOST YANG of all colours. And YELLOW is also associated with the earth. Under the four seasons, earth element is always on the rise in-between each season.

Thus, if you chose BRIGHT RED or BRIGHT YELLOW, then, one has to seriously consider it's place or location vs the Flying Star chart of that sector of a home. For other colours e.g. brown, cream, beige, grey... no need to be so "religious" in terms of worrying which colour is best for the sofa(s). Since these are not the most Yang nor Yin colours.

Furniture is bulky so shape should not be a main concern as with our "fat" bum majority of sofa sets are more rectangular rather than round. If the sofa has a frame, a frame such as stainless steel or wood is less of an importance.

• Staff

1. If one purely consider the shape, then the first is a "longish" oval, may be considered as belonging to the metal element. As most rounded / oval shape is close to the metal element.

2. While it may be different if the shape still retains an oblong (rectangle) but the sharp 4 corners of a rectangle is slightly rounded. This shape should be considered as belonging to the earth element (squarish / rectangular)

3. If the material especially is made of glass, then glass is considered also as the metal element.

4. The star comes closer to the Fire element. The two rationales are: because the star has pointed edge (sharp and pointed). And symbolically, a real star gives out light = equated with light.