About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is Base Star important?

Dear Cecil/Robert,
I am learning about Flying Star. I see that mostly people talking about mountain star and water star. Like there are M2 W5, then it needs metal cure. There are M8 and W8, then it need enhancer like fountain, etc.
And talking about annual star, like the #5 is coming at North this year then it needs wind chime, the #2 is coming at west then it needs 6 coins etc.
But hardly I heard like the base star #2 is at NE, it needs cure or #8 at center, it needs enhancer.
The question is: is it really the mountain and water star and annual star so much important to consider rather than the base star and so it can just be ignored? In my opinion, the base star should be more important than the annual star since it locates permanently-at least for 20 years-like mountain and water star.
Is that true?
Thank you for your explanation. I learned so much from your forum. Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In Flying Star Feng Shui, overall, the base star although is not considered by some as a "shining" star is neverthless a component of the full 20 Year Flying Star.

2. Of course, the main emphasis is still the Mountain # and Water #. And there is such thing as the 81 combinations : of the interaction of both the mountain and water #.

3. Look at it like this: In general, the base star although some consider it less important is still an ingredient in the "life" of a 20 Year Flying Star. Literally, can you do without blood? Our body needs blood rich in iron to survive. And although the base star is not "blood" it is part and parcel of the full component.

4. In mathematics, the twenty year Flying star numbers: Base# Water# and Mountain# are like x , y and z algebra components.

5. The famous Einstein's theory E = MC squared. Thus if the base is say any one of the M or C or E? Can Einstein's theory work?

6. Thus, you cannot say that base # is not important as without it, there is one less variable in the "academic mathematical" model.

7. Therefore, when a "cure" is considered for the average home based on the 20 year flying star, base star is equally important! There are sectors that have nasty MS#9 with WS#5 and when we consider base#5 , wow! this is really bad.

8. Of course, base star is not the shinning star like MS# and Water#. For example in a company or business, high flyers such as Marketing people often get very high rewards because they are suppose to bring in or clinch deals. If you are in support e.g. as a logistics officer in the company, here you are only "burning" the company's money.

9. For banks: a Marketing officer is highly regarded and often well rewarded in the past. But a backroom staff, clearing cheques or doing backroom work is also working. But can you say that you should not hire or worse sack the backroom staff? They are performing a job function also. Although they may not necessarily be in the forefront. Some companies call these people "unsung heroes". While others say these people are a "burden" to the company.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net