About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Strong Wood person and wealth element

Hi, Master. i have read alot of articles on this website but i still need some brief advise from you. Hope you can help me.

i have done a free ba zi analysis from your website and i am a strong wood person and my favourable elements should be fire and metal, since i am a strong wood , that means wood + water is presently too much is my ba zi

(a) Should i increase my metal element in order to cut away the excess wood element or

(b) usingearth element to reduce water first so that water cannot support wood element, but my earth element is too little.

(c) Is earth consider my wealth element , since wood absorb nutrients from the soil?

If earth is consider my wealth element, should i consider careers from Earth element ( wealth element)or Metal element (element helps to reduce wood)

pardon me for my ignorance or if correct me if i had say anything wrong. i look forward to your reply. Thank you very much

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Reference report:-

http://www.geomancy.net/talknotes/talknotes.htm

2. For a strong wood person:-

Under the productive cycle of the five elements:-

Favourable are: fire, earth and metal.

3. Yes, what you mention under the Five elements apply for a strong wood person:-

"If earth is consider my wealth element, should i consider careers from Earth element ( wealth element)or Metal element (element helps to reduce wood)"

Casanova W. wrote:

Hi, Master. i have read alot of articles on this website but i still need some brief advise from you. Hope you can help me.

i have done a free ba zi analysis from your website and i am a strong wood person and my favourable elements should be fire and metal, since i am a strong wood , that means wood + water is presently too much is my ba zi

(a) Should i increase my metal element in order to cut away the excess wood element or

(b) usingearth element to reduce water first so that water cannot support wood element, but my earth element is too little.

(c) Is earth consider my wealth element , since wood absorb nutrients from the soil?

If earth is consider my wealth element, should i consider careers from Earth element ( wealth element)or Metal element (element helps to reduce wood)

pardon me for my ignorance or if correct me if i had say anything wrong. i look forward to your reply. Thank you very much

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net