About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Strong Earth Element

myfs_131092

Hi Cecil,

I am a strong earth element ( Born in the year of the Ram) my house in which I live in has a lot of wood furniture is it ok for me ?

As I a a strong earth I need a lot of metal element is it true ? How do i increase my water element ?

Hope to have your advice. Thank you

TK

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Under Five Elements concepts, it is acceptable for strong earth to be associated with wood. As wood derives nurishment from earth.

2. Ba zi is more to do with an individual and dressing e.g. is one consideration. For example, water represents: black, blue or grey.

3. For the home, usually Compass School Feng Shui especially the Flying Star and other concepts take precedence, first priority over one's ba zi element.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Master

I am a strong earth element person (born 24 Apr 1967 10.25 pm). I am working as Finance Manager. Currently looking for new job, have 2 potential job offers. One is in the car retail business and the other one is oil & gas industry (vessels tranporting gas).

Could you please which one is more suitable for my strong earth element.

Tks & regds

Kim

• Staff

1. In general, your job function I assume would remain the same "Finance".

2. When we consider the industry; car retail is considered as belonging to the Metal industry. While Vessels transporting gas in general are also metal & water (where metal = vessels which needs to travel on water).

3. Frankly, under the Five elements concept, both are equally acceptable. As you are strong earth element person: metal helps to exhaust a strong earth person.

4. Under the "destructive" cycle, earth helps to "exhaust" water. This is where water is said to be your "wealth" element.

Reference: http://www.geomancy.net/talknotes/talknotes.htm

5. Thus on "paper" and following strictly from the Five elements concept, both are technically OK. If given the ranking, then the 1st choice is the oil & gas industry (as this has both a combination of your wealth element = water and metal element).

6. While car retail is metal element. And if one is doing sales, then sales function is fire.