About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Granite - Bad for fengshui

myfs_138233

Hello Master,

My friend told me her fengshui master told her granite shd be avoided coz it emits bad aura in terms of fengshui ... Is there such a thing? I am asking because I was thinkingtohave granitie as my kitchen top or tiles or solid surface.. Thanks for your time! :-)

Best regards,

Cally

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Some Feng Shui practitioners apply the "Five Elements Concept" too religiously!

2. These are the same practitioners that often practice "one type of kindergarten" Feng Shui! That of South = Fire element, North = water element etc...

3. And many such practitioners often have a poor grasp of many of the other concepts of Feng Shui! And to these group of practitioners often, seeing that "earth" exhausts fire, they then perhaps begin to spin a story that as the kitchen is suppose to have the stove = fire, earth such as granite will harm or "exhaust" fire element!

4. Frankly, all these are superficial Feng Shui. To the educated, it does not make much sense! As another way of looking at it is that many of the items that help to control "fire" is earth e.g. and very useful products such as earthen ware to hold "hot - heat" items.

5. How often we use corning ware, earthen pots for some asians and many other "pottery" or earthen items?

6. Just because granite = earth, and earth exhauts fire means that granite is no good!

7. Furthermore, where in the world is there any proof that granite or even marble emits some form of "radiation?". In fact, granite is vastly used in many good quality homes and development especially for there good properties such as those found for kitchen tops!

8. Even my home, I have two granite stone grinders!

9. Many homes or developments come with granite flooring!

10. Furthermore, granite table top surface area is small as compared to the vast majority of kitchen wooden cabinet and /or vs the size of the kitchen.

11. The granite comes directly from our earth.. not that it came from outerspace of something like that nor is it brought over by aliens from another planet. Granite is simply a hardy earth material tempered by heat from earth's core.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net