About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi there,

I am a very strong +water person. My only wealth element (fire) is located in the life palace. I have recently entered wealth luck 10 year ( or 30 years since it's ram, horse, snake) cycle. Does it mean I will have good money making opportunity? The life palace however is clashing with my month and yearly branch and harming my conception.

Any advise?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. What you are looking at is just 1/3 or 33.33333 percent of your total luck!

2. The Chinese Holy Trinity of Luck:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=29&mid=24869&new=

2.1 Heaven Luck (Ba zi / born with)

Although you have entred your 10 year wealth luck, it simply means that you have a better chance of having "wealth".

Please note that "wealth" under the Heaven Luck, it may not necessarily mean $$$$. Often, it could mean having children (also suppose to be considered one's wealth - as hopefully, children grow up and support us).

2.2 However your Heaven Luck is just 33.3333% of total luck. Thus mathematically, even if you have the full compliment of your 33.333% of luck; it is still not 50 percent of total luck!

2.3 Thus, Earth Luck (Feng Shui of Home and Office) and also Human Luck (relationships, bonding... family relationships); all these account for the rest of your luck i.e. 66.66666666 percent of the rest of the luck.

3. Please bear in mind the above....

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net