Please read below:-

On 10/29/99 4:14:51 AM, Anonymous wrote:
I had never heard of Pillars
before
your website. I am a little
confused
by the information on my
report.

This is because many people who are practising Feng Shui has mainly learnt only the Flying Star and the Shapes and Forms. And that they feel that the Flying Star is so powerful that you do not need anything else.
However, if you understood that the Flying Star is a tool just to analyse the House, you will realise a very important factor which is ignored:-
The suitability of the a person to the house.
This was one of the reason the Eight House has been used widely to help to cover that link.
However, Eight House utilises the Year of birth which is very inaccurate as that would mean that there are only 8 different variation for everyone who is born based on the year of birth.
The Pillars of Destiny which is found on this site focus on the fact that Pillars can determine your true personal element, eg. weak or strong wood. And it is based on the day of birth.
This means that for everyone in the year say 1999, will have 365 different days and each day is dominated by different elements.
Thus, Pillars is vital to creating the missing link of finding the element of a person.
And when you have an element of a person and an element of a house, you can closely relate it together.
This is one of the key principle of a Ba Zi Feng Shui. And also, what a person encounters in a particular year is determined by what is his luck for that year, thus, that again plays an important part in a complete analysis.
Thus, to analyse Feng Shui a range of all the tools has to be applied to get the most accurate reading and analysis of the matter.

For example, I discovered that
I am a weak water, my husband
a weak metal, and my daughter a
weak metal. Since metal is
good for water, I am lucky to have
Based on your details, I will assumed that you the weak or strong has been properly determined by you. As the basic report does not provide you that knowledge and takes it as weak all the way.
them and they me. How can I enhance
the metal further? Should I wear a
lot of metal jewelry or is one
One piece should be sufficient, as too much may also incur the attention of robber, thus do not go overboard. Rather, if possible the colour of the clothing can also be considered as based on the 33.3% rule, that may be overall more effective than the item itself.
symbolic piece sufficient? I would buy
metal furniture for the house. Would
that help? White walls? A dome arch
over the front door? Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Basically, these are entirely up to you. For the colour of the house, I feel it is best to leave it as white as that is a neutral colour.
Remember so long as you say enhance yourself with the element (which can be represented by colour, type, object, job related etc.)
Any just keep up with the yearly changes, which often affects you the most for the entire year.
Any of the above will bring you increased luck.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Thank you for your wonderful website.

You are welcome!
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee