About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fountain or water feature at my open attic

myfs_93265

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Usually, for those who own a landed property, should activate a water position on the ground floor.

2. At the attic, unless it is "sheltered" or some form of acitivity upstars e.g. a nice garden, outdoor "coffee area". Otherwise, if it is on it's own and fully "unsheltered" not the best.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master,

fficeffice" />

Thanks for your guidance. As the ground floor is used as car parking space, so due to lack of space we plan to have the man-made waterfall up on the attic to activate double 8 stars. The attic is open i.e. any ceiling or roof. We will entertain our guest at the attic pretty regularly like 2 to 3 times per week. So, I guess this is what you mentioned as ?sheltered?.

Understand that having a pool on top of any building is not appropriate, so we just plan to have a small man-made waterfall. Please correct me if I am wrong.

• Staff

1. More importantly; it is good to spent time or have family activites especially located at a double #8 location.

2. It does not mean one has to purposely stand in the sun or that nature. But good to have human activites.

3. On a roof, thou, the water feature is not compulory, but it adds to the so called ambience of the home or the roof top area. Often, for practical reasons, each area in any location be a home etc.. has a certain structural load or threshold. Having a large water feature - means the per kilo newton loading of say a support should not be breeched. Especially if other things like water reservior is on the same area of a building.

4. Otherwise, the key success is more about having activities in a double #8 sector - provided if it is feasible to do so. We don't want to see a family at night all tanned and when the family smiles, some people "literally" gets a shock! Ebony and Ivory!