About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying Stars Applications

myfs_134423

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

I've read quite alot of posts on Fengshui online and have learnt quite a bit about Flying Stars for home Feng Shui. However, I still have some doubts about the application in different element sectors. Hope you could answer these questions:

1) This year, the Annual Star #8 flew to my bed room whichfalls partially in SouthEast and partially East Sectors. I would like to activate this #8 for wealth and health but read that water features cannot be used in bedroom.What FS enhancement/placement can I do to activate this Annual#8. The other stars in the SoutEast/East Sectors of the bedroom are m5-b6-w9/m6-b5-w8 .

2) How to counter triple #7 stars in a bedroom(SW sector)which also have a #4 base star ?

3) I understand that it is not appropriate to place water feature to activate a base star#8 in a NW sector( main door in this sector facing SW) as water exhausts metal.Is this correct ? if I can't use water here, what's best for activation of the #8 here ?By the way, the other stars here are m3-w2-y1

Thanks. Would very much appreciate your comments/advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

A1: Since this is a bedroom, the best method to activate #8 is to open the window to allow qi to "flow" in and circulate in the bedroom.

A2: Use Yin water e.g. colours such as blue bedsheets in that bedroom. Curtains can also be considered.

A3: Fire element is preferered.

Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

I've read quite alot of posts on Fengshui online and have learnt quite a bit about Flying Stars for home Feng Shui. However, I still have some doubts about the application in different element sectors. Hope you could answer these questions:

1) This year, the Annual Star #8 flew to my bed room whichfalls partially in SouthEast and partially East Sectors. I would like to activate this #8 for wealth and health but read that water features cannot be used in bedroom.What FS enhancement/placement can I do to activate this Annual#8. The other stars in the SoutEast/East Sectors of the bedroom are m5-b6-w9/m6-b5-w8 .

2) How to counter triple #7 stars in a bedroom(SW sector)which also have a #4 base star ?

3) I understand that it is not appropriate to place water feature to activate a base star#8 in a NW sector( main door in this sector facing SW) as water exhausts metal.Is this correct ? if I can't use water here, what's best for activation of the #8 here ?By the way, the other stars here are m3-w2-y1

Thanks. Would very much appreciate your comments/advice.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net