About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Please help to determine the correct sector for BR

myfs_139224

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

My (to be built) house is NE2 (51.5), period 8 house.

If I superimpose the pie chart onto the floor plan, bedroom #5 belongs to both N and NW sector, and bedroom #2 belongs to both E and SE sector.

Please help me to determine the correct sector for these bedrooms so that I can use the correct remedies. Is there any way to "force" BR #5 to NW sector since NW is a good sector in a NE2 house?

I know that this house is "reverse", have you seen any real bad luck with this type of house? What should I do to cure it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Perhaps, you can clarify these two points:-

I know that this house is "reverse", have you seen any real bad luck with this type of house? What should I do to cure it?

What you mean by reverse? The layout plan should be mirrored?

Is there any way to "force" BR #5 to NW sector since NW is a good sector in a NE2 house?

I have not looked at the Flying Star but when you mention such things as #5 - it refers to Five yellow? #2 sickness stars..

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you for your quick response, and sorry that I confuse you.

My house has mountain star #8 at the facing direction (instead of sitting direction), and water star #8 at the sitting direction (instead of facing direction). According to flying star, this house is "reverse".

BR #5 is bedroom number 5 in the N (or NW?) sector of the house, same with BR number 2 in the E (or SE?) sector of the house, I don't know how to determine which sector these BRs belong to.

Again, thank you for your help.