About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Taking over previous owner kitchen stove

myfs_133966

Hi Master Lee,

I have purchase a resale flat and only did some painting works on the wall main door and also wardrobes in the master & common room.

My question is do we need to reconstruct or replace the ktichen stove? I heard the elderly commenting we cant take over thestove from the previous owner as it will affect the my family's feng shui.

Please advise?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, so far, have encountered many who had bought resale condos. However most of these apartments either have brand new or faily in-good condition stoves. Many find it a waste to replace such stoves.

2. Human nature is like that. Once, someone provide us feedback especially our own parents then we seriously begin to ponder over - did we do it right?

3. It takes someone close-by to give such unfavourable remarks to make us feel guilty.

4. Your question therefore dwells more on beliefs and really has nothing to do with the Feng Shui.

5. Feng Shui is about checking to see if the stove is at the "correct" position etc...Any things to take note of in the kitchen

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net