About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Tilting Main Doors

myfs_140026

Dear Master,

I am bit vague about tilting main doors as to make it face an auspicious direction and of course to avoid the Devil's gate (Northeast direction).

I have a northeast facing door and it is one of my inauspicious location.

My concerns:

* Does making it a defunct/dead door and otherwise use the east facing backdoor as our main entrance can help substantially and further avoid renovation expenses?

* Is hanging a mirror and a bagua above the Northeast facing main door resolves the problem.

* If tilting is really required, how can it be done? Will it not create poison arrows, for chance in walls and jambs? I am planning to change it before Hungry ghosts festival on August.

Thanks for the guidance and more power.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master,

I am bit vague about tilting main doors as to make it face an auspicious direction and of course to avoid the Devil's gate (Northeast direction).

I have a northeast facing door and it is one of my inauspicious location.

My concerns:

* Does making it a defunct/dead door and otherwise use the east facing backdoor as our main entrance can help substantially and further avoid renovation expenses?

* Is hanging a mirror and a bagua above the Northeast facing main door resolves the problem.

* If tilting is really required, how can it be done? Will it not create poison arrows, for chance in walls and jambs? I am planning to change it before Hungry ghosts festival on August.

Thanks for the guidance and more power.

Frankly, it is best that if you are not familiar with lots of Feng Shui concepts; do get yourself a competent geomancer. And not be obessed with your home being a NE facing. There are many other considerations.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thanks for the prompt answer Master Lee.

As you'e said, NE facing isn't really that bad. The overall structure is best though, except for where it faces, also, I failed to mention, upon opening the main door from inside, you can see a water tower in a distance, most likely in the east but is a bit far and cannot cast a shadow. Are there any effect on us?