About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Gardenvista @ 950 - 962 Dunearn Road

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, these are some of the previous resources on the Gateway and on Black and White Feng Shui:-

Pictures of the Gateway can be seen in this link:-

http://www.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=19&mid=12043&new=

More about some Black and White Feng Shui:-
http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=30&mid=23372&new=

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Gardenvisa is located at the former Yeo Hup Seng bottling plant factory. The developer is YHS Dunearn Pte Ltd (Far East Organisation). It was completed under Flying Star Period 8: Year 2006. Unit sizes: 818 - 1,442 sq ft

2. It consists of 318 units in a "fan shaped" design. It consists of a total of 10 storey's high of 6 Towers with 50 percent of mainly larger units facing the pool.

3. Generally, under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, this development has an "aggressive" site plan. At different times, I can envisage it as a different "knife". Sometimes, I see it as a Malay parang type of knife; at other times, it looks like or cannot be mistaken for some type of a "morphed" knife or an object that has several sides of blades or sharp areas.

4. Units at Tower 2 (pool / garden) view - depending on individual stacks - should have good Flying Star numbers. In fact, many of the pool cum garden units, equally have favourable Flying Star numbers since many are South-West facing directions: wealth collection.

5. I know of two owners who are now looking at purchasing landed properties after staying in this condo... (SW facing side).

6. In my opinion, some of the stacks have what is known as "Quantum Leap" in Feng Shui - Good or Aggressive Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, the fan layout is a gentle variant of the horse shoe effect or design - which encapsulate the phoenix and the back support (solid backing - tortise).

7. Despite the odd shaped layout plan, I am too kind to use the word "aggressive" Feng Shui. In fact, it should be elevated to what is known as "BLACK" Feng Shui. Don't get me wrong that it is "dirty" Feng Shui, but sites and developments that are considered BLACK Feng Shui, have the ability to "suck" wealth from the neighbourhood.

8. Just for info; White Feng Shui can be considered as having a building on a plot of land that does not "distrub" or we say neutral to or in harmony with its surroundings. For example, many of the Jurong Town Corporation factories are usually rectangular and flat roof .. and these are considered as Earth Element buildings.

9. Aggressive buildings are like the Gateway East and West :-

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_35094/travel_site_14692/

is considered as BLACK Feng Shui. Try buidling a building just in front of the two blocks and that building will not have good Feng Shui.