About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Moving into new house

myfs_139527

Dear Master Lee

I will be offering Guang Yin in my new house. I intend to do "Kai Guang" of the Guang Yin on 10th Aug 09.I'll move in to my new house the next day, 11 Aug 09. Only air con, washing machine and refrigerator will be delivered on 11 Aug.

After I moved in,there will be some renovation work stillnot done (such as polishing of floor, painting of house, toilet renovation, etc).

Is it ok to continue with the renovation work after "Kai Guang" and move in?

Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. I believe you are trying to avoid moving in after the Chinese 7th lunar month beginning from 20 August 2009.

2. Thus, I also feel that continuing with the renovation is considered as a lesser of the two.

3. The plus point is that the activites you had describe is nothing new or serious: "such as polishing of floor, painting of house, toilet renovation, etc". Such activites are also done by many others present and past who had stayed in a home for quite some time.

4. Thus, in my opinion, all these activities that you had described are OK. Just that do take note of locations based on the Tai Sui and Five Yellow and Three Killings location for the year.

Reference: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/yearly-forecast/fortunes-2009.htm

• Grand Duke this year is North-North-East, 30 Degree.
    - Avoid sitting facing the grand duke or disturbing him by having renovations.
  • Location in Conflict is East.
    - Avoid having renovations done opposite the location in conflict.

• Anonymous wrote:
    Is it ok to continue with the renovation work after "Kai Guang" and move in?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net